Tattoos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*BaBi*GuRl*

Reaction score
I really want to get a tattoo on my lower back. What do you think of them? I think they can be super adorable if it is in the right place. But some can be just stupid. Would you ever consiter getting one?

*BaBi*

Yeah,if your parents let you,go for it! ^^

I like small tattoos,like a small paw print,or black scratches.I recommend not to get a huge one,small ones are more fashionable right now!

I love tattoos. I adore them.

When I get older, I wanna get these tattoos:

On my left fore arm, I want to get a kite flying with little monarch butterflies flying around it. I want it to look like an old story book- that sort of style.

And on my lower back, I want a shadowy and shady sky line of a city.. But a single kite flying above it. The kite will be bright, so it stands out.

On my stomach, I want a black and purple star around my belly button.

I have a lot in mind that I would want.

[SIZE=14pt] I think you should get one. (If your parents let you.) You can always get it taken off. So I think you should get it. I don't want one cuz I know it will anoy me after 2 days of having it. But you should get one. How old are you? If your living on your own just get it. If your not you should ask your parents first. If they say yes go for it! Well I do like tattoos. But the one I mostly like on the lower back is a ribbon of flowers and on top it says Beautiful. You could get that. And change the Beautiful to anything else. But its your choice. Good luck! [/SIZE] :rolleyes:

I''d want to get a black rose going down and around one of my legs. And (I'm so weird) a tattoo like the one on Deidei's chest here. xD That's actually a giant mouth sewn shut with tattoos around it. *silence* Well I can't get a giant mouth implanted in my chest! *sweat drop*

If I ever get a tattoo, the only tattoo I would get is a small blue star on my left ankle. :rolleyes: It reminds me of a good teacher I had before, who has a tattoo just like that.

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back