Taylor Swift

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.tee.hee...x

Reaction score
I really like her songs. Apart from Love Story. That gets annoying. I like the music videos as well. I've been on her youtube channel and watched some of the videos she's made on tour and stuff and she's really down to earth.

So, you like her?

Yeah, I think she's alright, just Love Story is kinda overplayed where I am at the moment ;D I love her other songs though ^^

I recently bought her album.

Shes cool.

Really surprised that she wrote

most of the songs all by herself.

I think she needs to vary what

she writes about though.

Don't get me wrong though,

I love her. ^^

x

Taylor Swift = One of my guilty pleasures.

Michello made me love You Belong With Me. I actually used to hate her, until I heard that song. Love Story gets annoying.. not a big fan of it. But seriously, all her songs get stuck in my head waaaaaay too easily.

Overall, she's pretty good. Any artist that makes it onto my iPod must meet a certain standard, and Taylor Swift did :) So yeah.

I loooove Taylor Swift.

I can play like, a bunch of her songs on my guitar and sing them.

She's very inspirational. :furawatchi:

My favorites have to be... Forever & Always, You Belong With Me, Our Song, Should've Said No, Mary's Song, You're Not Sorry, Love Story, and Tell Me Why :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually love her. Don't hate me. I have all her songs =] She has a really nice voice.

I LOVE Taylor! She rocks. :) I've been listening to her since she started. i have her first album :3 But my brothers ruined it D: And I have yet to get her 2nd album. But my favorites are Tied together with a smile, you belong with me, Stay Beautiful, WHite horse, and Mary's SOng (oh my my) Love taylor <3

Honest, but Taylor Swift is overrated and overplayed. the Love Story song is stuck in my head, but "Our Song" is pretty decent. xD

edit: punc. failure

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I really like her.

My friend sang Teardrops On My Guitar at the start of the year during year 9 assembly and I loveeeeeeeeeed that song ever since.

I hate Love Story though. Ugh D:

Latest posts

Back