TC House 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to re-join this RP with a different character, if that's okay.

Name: Dazzminatchi

Country of origin: (don't question this) UK

Looks: (May post pics, if not, description) Check Tama Art in What's On Your Mind. EMF and Doomer have actually met me, so they drew Dazzminatchi accurately.

Personality: Obsessed with dolphins and will do anything to avoid excessively hating on stuff

One word to describe yourself: DOLPHIN

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: I wouldn't like to BE purple...but I wear a lot of purple clothes.

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: No.

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: Does obsessing about dolphins count?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: Not particularly.

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: Win what? The Annual Dolphin-Obsessing Contest? Well, I know England's going to win, because I'll be representing them! Unless I happen to be in NZ when the contest takes place. When does it happen?

I LOVE YOU MAN: I'm not a man so that doesn't apply to me.

Other: DOLPHINS.

Thresh will rule the world: No, it won't. The action of separating grain from plant will hopefully not rule the world.

Doomer had seemed to have been gone for a very long time. And now he was back. What had happened while he was gone? Did dinosaurs go extinct in the time he was away?

Doomer is back in the TC House. "So, what did I miss? And what's with the windows?"

At this point Teri is very confused and jumps out of the broken window for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back