TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
she walks past the strager with jared and onto the porch where they can do some real action.

"I think I'm going to go to the store to buy something for my completely empty room" Wameed gets his skateboard locks the door and goes to the store

Last edited by a moderator:
Teri realized how empty her room was, so she decided to go to the store to buy stuff. All she knew was it was going to be all pink, her favourite colour.

"Hey, Alex? I say we get all technical and BRING THE INTERNET TO THIS HOUSE."

Wameed arrives back from the store with a TV, Router (just in case we need it xD), Bed Sheets, and 10 cases of PEPSI XD

Jared heard what Alex said and got the wrong idea. "Holy *&^%!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

Alex scowled and peeked out of her room, knowing what Jared thought. "NO, ALL WE'RE DOING IS BRINGING INTERNET INTO THE HOUSE! SO SHUT THE @&*$ UP, JARED."

Wameed hears Ellie and Alex discussing interwebzz. "Hey I bought a router if you guys needed it, all you need now is a modem and provider."

Name: Jeressa

Country of origin: (don't question this): America

Looks: (May post pics, if not, description):(I'm not good at descriptions so bear with me) Straight brown hair just below shoulders , always wearing a headband, long-ish bangs pushed to the side. Brown eyes, and I have very short fingernails.

Personality: I'm very talkative and almost never shut up, but I like making people laugh. Its hard to make me angry, and I'm very stubborn.

One word to describe yourself: Insane

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: Yay! ;D

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: YUSH!

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: Yup! *shoots marshmallow laser*

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: No

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: I'unno

I LOVE YOU MAN: IM NOT A MAN

Other:None

Thresh will rule the world: No. I will

" hey guys, it's ok."

turns toward Jared."what should we do? wanna be 'social' . "

(@Space Unicorn, srry to be all rude but I think u have to be approved by bthe topic starter before you can start posting)

she looked at Jared with a smile,"sure."

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE WHAT AFCBHDSFHBDFGF

long post will be long

Ella fell on the floor, twitching. "So..much..stuff..can't...keep...track". Luckily, she was sexy enough to survive. Getting up, she strolled out the door and walked to the store.

She was going to the store.

After walking like some hobo on crack, she walked in, shouting "I AM HERE FROM THE CHAT HOUSE. OBEY ME". And with that, she got all this super kawaii desu desu stuff for her room. Running back, she kicked open her room and decorated.

She had brought some green carpet, blue paint and white curtains for the walls, floor and windows. Next, she had posters of animes and the RWC, and a flatscreen TV, with cable/sky/whatever. Her bed was decorated with flag cushions, and a giant blanket that looked like a map. She had a computer, coloured red, ad a super comfy chair.

EVERY ROOM HAS A BATHROOM and kitchen.

And every kitchen has it's own personal FRANCIS BONNEFOY/FRANCE.

After installing everything, she went out to get some arcade machines.

(Notes for France;

Never wear anything revealing in front of him, do not make innuendos, flirt or anything related to sex/love. If you do so he will molest you, which is what he calls 'spreading the love'.

AND DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT, ANGER HIM. Because it's scary)

(NOTE 2; You may order a UNIT for any character/celebrity you wish. I'm fabulous so I grant you that)

(@Tamagotchi Foreva Looking back at the first posts, and the rules, it didn't say anything about being accepted)

Jeressa found a note in her room from Admin, which said the same thing as Ella's.

"Yaaay!" Jeressa said and ran to the store, she bought light blue paint for the walls, a rainbow fuzzy rug, a tv, a laptop computer, a giant pinata and candy to fill the pinata with. "I'll get the rest later" She said to herself

After walking back to TC mansion, she decorated her room, and wondered where everyone was. She went down the hall, and slighly opened a door to find everyone talking. "Sorry for intruding, but hi!!" She yelled, stepping into the room

Teri got to the store, and as soon as she got there, she changed her mind about getting everything pink, and instead, wanted to make her room Survivor-themed, as we all know she's obsessed with it. So she got a lot of Survivor-themed stuff. She walked back with it all, and put it all in her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back