TC House :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ella ran out of her room and decided to be an eggse- *gets shot*

Ever so slyly, she opened the door of Alex's room so slowly *BECAUSE I THINK SHE AND ELLIE ARE IN THERE OR I MIGHT JUST BE CONFUSED* and cooed in her most creepy, pedo-ish voice; "Hellloooo childrennn~"

Ella smiled, throwing a crumpled paper ball with 'THE GAME' on it. An idea struck her. Dashing into her room, she logged onto the hetalia unit website, and pressed 'order random unit'. Soon enough, the doorbell rang through the house. Dashing down the stairs (and tripping a few times), she swung open the door to find a man with a crate.

The awkward moment when two people were making out outside.

Ignoring that fact, she signed and dragged the crate inside. She tapped it lightly, and read the manual.

YAO WANG

She managed to say beetween kisses,"it feels like weve been here for days but it's only been about 7 hours"

With the crate opener thingy, she managed to open it. After reading the manual, she got out her nonexistent irl phone and played some random japanese music desu~

CHINA slowly got out, a smile plastered on. "Japan!" he called, to no avail. "Japan? Where is he?". Ella shook her head. "There's no Japan, sorry"

Jeressa was kind of creeped out by the things that were going on, so she went to her room and started whacking her pinata, which was shaped like dora. After whacking dora until she couldn't explore anymore, and stuffing her pockets with candy, she decided to go meet some friends. She stepped outside and saw Ella next to a crate. "Ohai! Im Jeressa who are you? What is that? Want some candy? I'm not a creeper I promise. I dont have a van. Creepers are weird" She said quickly.

Ella turned around slowly. "JERESSA. I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN!" she screamed, before calming down. She had China. "I am Ella, dear friend. And uh, this is China". The nation pressed his fish to his palm and bowed. "Ni Hao, pleasure to meet you Jeressa-aru"

Last edited by a moderator:
Eleanor screamed when she heard Ella's creepy pedobear voice, jumping about a mile and clinging onto Alex. "ALEX SAVE ME MAKE IT GO AWAYYYYY"

Wameed all along was sleeping in his room... but when he woke up, he randomly ran out and annoyed everyone.

Name: Jade.

Country of origin: Thailand

Looks: WELL, I have curly brown hair that reaches to my shoulders,brown eyes, wears a Hoodie most of the time with a red headband. I also wear jeans most of ze time.

Personality: Well, I'm a bipolar, psychotic female. I cry too much. I'm a freaking Creepypasta lover. I never shut up, and it's either hit-and-miss or Hit-and-get-it-right when you meet me. I LOVE ALL CHAT REGULARSSS

One word to describe yourself: ASFGHKJFJHFJHCOLOURFUL

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: I LOVE SONG OF HEALING

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.jpg

I hope you have fabulous secret powers:I DO BRUH.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?:Nope, I'm more annyoing.

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: Nz

I LOVE YOU MAN: I LOVE YOUTOO ELLA.

Other: Nutin.

Thresh will rule the world:

After decorating her room all Survivor-ish, Teri walked out. She then saw Ella and Jeressa talking. She then saw the big crate by Ella, and the person in it. At first she didn't recognize the person. Then she randomly thought of the random Hetalia videos she watched on YouTube, thanks to Ella, and realized the person was China. Suddenly, Teri had an idea. "Hey Ella," she yelled, "Get me a Canada!" She then started laughing. "I'm just kidding," she said, "you don't have to!"

FORM:

Name: er...let's say it's blue.

Country of origin: (don't question this) canada...

Looks: (May post pics, if not, description) um....long hair, average face. doesn't wear skirts or pink.

Personality: quiet. random. odd.

One word to describe yourself: pie.

I LOVE BEING PURPLE: OH YEAH DAT'S RIGHT!

Are you up to the challenge of this weird and wacky task?: oh yeah

I hope you have fabulous secret powers: i break things?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm annoying aren't I?: this isn't so bad.

Who do you want to win? NZ, France, Argentina or England?: FRANCE

I LOVE YOU MAN: I LAB YOU TOO!! GIMME A HUG!!

Other: i'm not really 100. i just don't want to reveal my actual age.

Thresh will rule the world: no comment.

Ella grinned at Teri. "Online, if you go to the Flying Mint Bunny site, you can buy a Canada" she offered, patting her China on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back