TD...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Umino

Reaction score
*cries*

TD GOT PUT TO SLEEP!

;.;

If you've read my other topic (i was going on about her having a hart murmur and everything)

well today, I am so upset, she finally got put to sleep.

When i was at school. TT.TT

You dont know how upset I am, ive been non-stop crying, ive known her since i was little, and to know that she's not there anymore. My heart is broken.

I need advice, and i need to know how to calm down.

Thinking of the good tims doesnt help- it makes me even more upset, just to know i wasnt there to say goodbe.

That time wil last for ever.

I just feel like i want to see her again.

Everything is going bad.

Stupid october...my school is going to be worse now. Just when i thought everything was going to be Ok...T____T

Im sorry if i sound rude or anything, but im so upset. I cant help it. DDDD:

*Smiles* I know the feeling. My old cat Pepper died last year. Try reading this It may sound sad, but it helps... I promise:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Ive read that poem over and over.

It doesnt help, I just miss her more.

There is another poem, one with a cat.

Its pretty sad, maybe even more sad to cat lovers.

Its breaks my heart, just to know. That I'll not be able to see her...in a very long time.

My faveourite pets have nearly all died.

My dog: Max.

My cat: TD

I only have 2 cats left, and im gonna miss them...if they die i probably will quit going on the comp for ever. T_________T

When I think...of all the times that iv'e hardly talked or visited her. (She's really my nana's cat you see, and i hardly go up there. I go up there pften, bt it feels as though 've missed out n everything.)

I feel bad, and guilty in a way. I havent even been able to say goodbye to her in the last week. T____________T

I am so sorry. I feel your pain and sorrow, I really do...

Think about all the good times you have had with her, if it doesnt make you more saddened.

She will be forever watching over you, as part as StarClan...(That may be a little joke, but I am serious)

-Internet Huggeh-

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I've had lots of pets die, all were very saddening. I felt empty, alone, like no-one was there, you see, I tell my pets everything, and, when that pet has to go help God and the angels, I feel like I want to curl up and die, but then I think, they wouldn't like to see me like this, so I smiled instead, still sad, but happy that they are in a better place, with God, Jesus and all my passed on relatives. One day, it may be soon, it may be later, I will see them again, never to leave them, then maybe, just maybe, we'll all get a second chance, to be together on earth.

I'm sorry if this didn't help, but that's what helped me.

I'm sorry to hear about TD ^_^

We had to have our old pooch put down just after Easter this year and it's really difficult to adjust to life without a pet who's always been around.

Our dog knew she was ill and I honestly think it was easier on her at the end not to have all the family making a big fuss of her and saying goodbye.

She went quietly with one family member (her "boss") holding her and stroking her and she was calm and comforted.

All our family would have liked to take her to the vets and to say goodbye right at the last moment possible, but we had to think what was the best for her (not us).

I know everyone's situation is different and I don't know if this helps at all, but it will be difficult and upsetting for you at first.

There's no magic cure for losing a much loved pet.

In a few weeks or a few months it will be a little easier to think of TD and it will be easier to think of the good times as well.

Right now, with Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night (5th November, Fireworks in the UK) all happening, I am thankful that our poor old dog doesn't have to suffer all the frightening sounds of fireworks and hyper screeching that goes on in our neighbourhood.

She always hated it and was so frightened, so I just remember the good stuff and the funny, affectionate things she did.

I know how you feel...my guinea pigs died years ago and I still really miss them...they were such nice guinea pigs. Just think about how happy your pets are in heaven and one day you'll meet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back