Teachers-choosing them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel_lover

Reaction score
O.K. I just got my v4 a little while ago, and I feel sort of stupid asking this, but I've heard that you can pick the teacher you get when you go to school. My tama is 1 and a teen. It already said goodbye to it's preschool teaacher.

Every time I go to school, it doesn't matter what I try, nothing happens.

Could someone please help me?

You know when you get into pre-school there is automatically a teacher? Well its the same for elementary school too. :D

You know when you get into pre-school there is automatically a teacher? Well its the same for elementary school too. :D
well then why is everyone talking about all these other ones?

Well... if you go to Tamatown and you go to the school there is a turtle... and when you go to the pre-school there is a pink teacher so my conclusion is that people might be having different versions of Tamagotchis or that they are just spreading rumors. :D

there is? When my tama went to school she got to choose.when you get the ! for elementuary school and see a teacher,press the A button and another teacher will pop up ^.^

there is? When my tama went to school she got to choose.when you get the ! for elementuary school and see a teacher,press the A button and another teacher will pop up ^.^
What version was your Tamagotchi?

So is it more like you choose your teacher from the begining and it has to stick with that one for the remainder of school?

So is it more like you choose your teacher from the begining and it has to stick with that one for the remainder of school?
I don't think so. Because you have different teachers when you get to pre-school to elementary school.

I don't think so. Because you have different teachers when you get to pre-school to elementary school.
no I meant like you choose your pre school teacher from the begining then have the same one for the remainder of pre-school, then you choose the one you have for the rest of primary school.

I guess you can't choose your teacher for pre-school... But I guess if you are lucky enough you can choose your elementary school teacher. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back