Teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Temocsave

Reaction score
Any that you really hate? Well, we just had a health fair and our teacher expects 3-5 paragraphs, pages whatever about it. Come on. And he is giving us 40 mins to do it. Or you can start at home which I'm going to do cause I write slowish. Sometimes I wish I had transfered at the begining of the year.( iday to do it.)

Also, my science teacher just gave the hardest quiz on the face of the earth.( I'm serious, I had the 3rd highest grade in the class last quarter and I'm in advanced science and even the person with the top grade had a hard time with it.) I wish I could be done with school so I was in a really bad mood, not to metion the health fair thing was already ticking me off. Thank gd school is over in about 2 months. And that is the only thing that keeps me hopeing cause I get to see my foalie in Washington. :) But until then I'll see my pony when I'm with my dad.( Not for another 2 weeks though.) So just getting my anger out.

I always have the highest grade in my class. This quarter though I'm pretty sure I shattered it by getting 2 67's and 1 73.

Anywayz, back on topic. I don't like my music teacher. He's also for choir and my part he insults all the time. My section. I used to be on the section he compliments, but he moved me to "balance things out". He has no right to do that, and he's wierd.

Stupid teacher like is soooooo strict!

She sent our class to the art room and then she came running in and screamed and said we have to so back in the class and do a 20 paragraph story in 20 minutes! (I got 10 paragraphs done(I was rushing)) Like woah!

I love SCHOOL and HOMEWORK and TEACHERS! SO yeah I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? I would love to love school.

I don't like my math teacher He's very creepy and never praises you for trying your best.

OMG! I used to have all straight A's in the class, but then I got to middle school (last year, this is my 2nd year here) and they grade everything wierd, like they will give you an assignment, then tell you to hold on to it, but then you see your grade, and that assignment turns out as a big fat 0, and so you end up getting a D or something, and then you get you're grade up when the teacher collects it later, but still, you never really understand when it's due, and then you end up getting alot of late assignments... :p and the teachers think I am stupid and don't know anything just because I am getting a bad grade, but I am really smart, probably the smartest one in my homeroom class, but I just can never seem to get my assgnments in on time... I don't like my reading teacher, well I like her, but she gives too many assignments all due a different time! aaaaaaaaah!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my school.

My Italian and Home-ec teachers dislike giving out homework. my science teacher only gives out 1 homework sheet a week and my Humanities is just English workbook.

I hate lots of my teachers. Last year, in elementary school, there was one particular teacher. I don't want to say her whole name, so I'll say Ms. P.

She had a wig. Short and blonde. She would yell at us all the time. She's like 69, now. Ms. P taught music at our school for 2 quarters and at another school for 2 quarters. Everytime she bent down, she would put her hand over her head, so her wig wouldn't fall off. At the other school she taught at, some people say one morning she came in with her wig on backwards and she said she had to go to the bathroom. Red hair was coming from the wig. She came out really quick and her wig was on the right way. She got angry when people raised her hand when 'Ms. P' was talking, and I don't see why. Someone older than me who had her said that one time she bent down to pick something up and her whole wig came off. One girl said her brother dared his friend to take it off her head and it came right off.

I'm glad I don't have her anymore.

Matchy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back