Teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm....no thanks. They are way older then me and i'm never going to be with them so no. I dont know but its kinda weird liking your teacher, lol

~Mamitchi465

[SIZE=7pt]I like my teacher, he's nice, but I don't like him like that. >.>[/SIZE]

Isn't he like twice your age?

[SIZE=7pt]I think of a teacher like a parent, you can like them, trust them, and care about them, but when it goes farther than that... it gets scary. lol[/SIZE]

I don't 'like like' or have any kind of attraction to any of my multiple teachers in that way and never have and never will. xP

I have a 5th grade teacher who I visit a lot, but I don't like her in THAT way. A) I'm 13, and :angry: She's the same sex as me (No disrespect to the gays-- you guys are awesome! :eek: ). She rocks! She was an awesome teacher. She's the only one I can trust with my deep, hard-core writing.

There's nothing wrong with liking a teacher. It's just a tad bit creepy if the teacher finds out, lol. :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back