teachers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalove444

Reaction score
On tama talk i have herd about people being taught by miss flower. how do you get different teachers?

It happened to me once, you can choose between 3 teachers, the regular turtle one (that gives you pencil points), the flower one (that gives you flower points i think), and the art one (that gives you sparkle points).

I think how you do it is, when you first meet the teacher press the "A" button I'm pretty sure. Then a different teacher will come on to the screen and then you can choose amongst each of them and when you are satisfied with one, press "B"

When you have the turtle teacher he plays a game and there are three presents. two have poo and 1 has a pencil. if you pick the right one with the pencil in it you get three art points. :lol:

well i'll tell you i just found out today:

when you get the two lettters in the post y'no [!] the first letter leaving pre-school/kindergarten and the second you get whooshed up to your new school wgen you see mr turtlle press the c button to change then press b to confirm it :D hopwe i helped

~megzi :lol:

It happened to me once, you can choose between 3 teachers, the regular turtle one (that gives you pencil points), the flower one (that gives you flower points i think), and the art one (that gives you sparkle points).
I think how you do it is, when you first meet the teacher press the "A" button I'm pretty sure. Then a different teacher will come on to the screen and then you can choose amongst each of them and when you are satisfied with one, press "B"
No, the flower one gives you the sparkles points and "Mr. Canvas" gives you flower points. I didn't have a computer when my second generation v4 tamagotchi was getting to choose his teacher, and I wanted more 'creativity' points, so I thought Mr. Canvas would help with that. I was wrong.

No, the flower one gives you the sparkles points and "Mr. Canvas" gives you flower points. I didn't have a computer when my second generation v4 tamagotchi was getting to choose his teacher, and I wanted more 'creativity' points, so I thought Mr. Canvas would help with that. I was wrong.
yup i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back