Team SuperNova

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonKid

Reaction score
Far out in space lies a planet... Nintendo Universe... It looks like a cool, nice, and friendly planet, But it's not! Chaos is spreading all over taking over the innocent minds of people of Nintendo Universe! Monsters are everywhere! Stealing children and turning them into slaves 1-by-1! We only have one hope... And that's Team SuperNova. One day... (Here comes the back-story for more understanding)Four people of Nintendo met up after running away from giant robots destroying everything in their way. When the Four met up, they used their powers combined to destroy most of the robots. And from then on, they formed a team and called themselves... Team SuperNova. One year later... Mario(Leader): There's nothing we can'a do... Fox(Directions): You may be right... But we have too do something! Mario: Calm down Fox. Fox: I'm sorry Mario, its just that... ugh... There has to be a way to stop them. Yoshi(Medical): Aw-wah.(We may be able to do something, but for right now I say we rest. We need to save our energy.) Pikachu(Defender): Pika! (Yoshi! There's no time for rest! We need to stay on guard at all times!) Yoshi: Wahh! Aw-wahh! (Calm down! This is why we need rest! Your all stressed! Go to sleep now! I'll keep watch!) Mario was already asleep, Fox had started to fall, but Pika was still awake. Wondering when this would stop.

What do you think? Also, should I continue?

Please use the topic in Fan Fiction comments forum to reply: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/175376-team-supernova/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back