Team SuperNova

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonKid

Reaction score
Pika: Ugh... today is a horrible day... Said Pika, grabbing his coffee cup, dragging his feet across the floor. Fox: Pika? You feeling okay today? Pika: Don't talk to me. I'm to busy being sleepy. Fox: You really need to lay off the coffee buddy. Its gonna- Pika: I don't care what coffee does to me. Coffee is coffee. Lets leave it that way. Now Leave me alone. Fox: Hmm... Okay. I'll just talk to you later. Mario: ~yawn~ What'sa going on here? Fox: Pika is just having a bad morning today. Mario: Hmm... Fox: What's wrong? Mario: Nothing... Um... Go out and tell me what's going on. Fox: Okay Sir! Mario: Pika... Only Yoshi and I know what's going on... Yoshi came out said good morning and went into the kitchen to start cooking. Mario went up to Yoshi and started to tell her that Pika is feeling sad again before she hit him with the frying pan. Mario: Mama Mia... Yoshi: AW-WAH! (Oh! Sorry Mario! Its just my nature too do that... Heh... Sorry...) Mario: It'sa okay... But anyway, Pika is going through his sadness phase again. Yoshi: Wah? (Again? I thought he got over it.) Mario: Well he hasn't. And its getting in the way. Its just that... We know he's sad about losing his family... But something else is going on... Hmm... Let's rethink about all of our sad vents that happened in the past... Hmm... Fox lost his wife and Son and so did Pika... I lost Princess Peach to Bowser... Only because he brainwashed her... ~mumble mumble~... You lost- Yoshi: Aw-wahhhhh... (Please don't say it.) Mario: Skip... And we lost Kirby... Pika'a best friend... !!! Kirby! Yoshi: Wah? (Kirby? Who's that?) Mario: The Pink Puffball who can suck things up like a vacuum. Yoshi: Aw. (Oh. Now I remember.) Fox: There's nothing going on sir. Maybe 2-3 explosions, but other than that, we are fine. Mario: Good. Excuse me for a couple seconds. Pika: I overheard. You guys finally found out. It's about Kirby, I know. We lost him after that dang black-hole got him. And we never found him. ~Back story time~ Pika: I heard the cry from over here! Mario: Alright! Keep looking! We can't risk losing more innocent people! Kirby: Kirby! Kirby! (Help me! I'm trapped!) Pika: Huh? I see a Pink Puffball... ...! Its alive! I have to rescue him/her! Hey Robo-dorks! Come and get me! The Robots followed Pika, giving Kirby time to escape. Mario stopped him and brought him on to the ship. Pika was still being chased but made a risky jump to the ship. It was suspenseful. Everyone though he wouldn't make it. As Pika was right next to the ship, he fell short and landed on the hard ground, nearly breaking his back. Kirby saw what was happening and knew he had to do something, so he jumped off, taunted them, and found the nearest enemy to suck up. He found a Bomb-om and sucked it right up, turning him into Bomb Kirby. He called his warp star and jumped on, circling the Robot's body, throwing bombing them continually. The Robots eventually blew up and Kirby picked up Pika, and floated back to the ship so that Yoshi can heal him. A couple months later... Kirby: Kirby, kirby (Were dealing with a Black-Hole here! How do we defeat him?!) Mario: Kirby, I'm giving you your first official mission. Think you can handle it? Kirby: Kirby! (Yes I can!) Kirby went out using all of his power, but it was useless. He soon tired out dropping his guard and started to float off. Everyone was yelling for him to wake up, and when he did... He was already in the Black-Hole. Everyone had to leave or the ship would've been sucked up too. Pika was depressed after that, and now hopes to find Kirby. Now Kirby lies somewhere in this Galaxy, trying to find a way back. ~Back story over~ Pika: You see? That's why I'm always in a bad mood. I try to be happy. But it's too hard. I think of him every night wondering where he is. Mario: Pika, I understand your pain. Kirby was a great guy. But we need to move on. I lost Peach. I moved on. Let's end the talk here and try to be happy the rest of the day okay? Pika: Okay. Said Pika, smiling a bit.

Well I hope you liked this chapter! Keep reading if you like it!

In the next chapter: Find out about Yoshi's problems

Mario's journey to save Peach

Luigi turning on Mario

And Fox's and Pika's families and how they past

See ya next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back