Teddy Bears!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you sleep with a teddy bear?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe...

• Sometimes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't sleep with a teddy bear. BUT I DO SLEEP WITH MY STUFFED ANIMAL, PIGGY! I don't think that counts though!! :)

I was currently sleeping with a whole bunch of stuffed dogs but I just switched out and put my favorite teddy bear, Scruffy in the bed so I can sleep with him tonight! :) :) :D :kuribotchi:

IT's funny coz when my teddy falls out of the bed in the middle of the night, when I was little kid I used to think that was because he went to the toilet and he couldnt get back onto the bed so he just slept on the floor, lol! I was wierd when I was little!

I DO!!! lol I love my teddy bears! I have a tan teddy bear with 4 patches. I have a pig too! My pig is a TY Pluffie! :( And I do have a "Blankie"(that's what I called it since I was a baby!) but it's at my old house and I REALLY want to go get it tonight because our old house where it is is haunted and we saw a ghost in it this morning! :eek: It was scary!!!!!! :eek: :) :(

Yerperee!!! :)

I sleep snuggled in tight with my Glo-E Bear... o^_^o

I ♥ him.... He glows.... :p

[SIZE=8pt]well i dont sleep with a teddy bear but i sleep with my 3 favorit stuffent animals! :) [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back