teenager

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which teenager did u get

• oniotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • itchigotchi

• hinotamatchi

• young mimitchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my young mimitchi because it doesn't act up, but it had a baby and I have heard that when you have a baby your tamagotchi goes away forever. I hope that the baby will be a good tamagotchi.

okay I'm new and just got my Tamagtchi connetion and I heard you guys y tlaking about sisters presents matchmakers can that happe ob Tamagtchi conecction too?

I have had each type of teenager before but at the moment I have an oniontchi. I don't mind oniontchi though for some reason its legs remind me of cocky legs more than anything else! ^_^

i had an ichigotchi. me and my sister both had one acually B)

now it is a Mametchi and my sisters is a kuchipatchi. there both sooooo cute. (although i think Mametchi is cuter B) )

My tama (ichigotchi) keep turning into "unhealthy" bad characters,and I haven't had mametchi in a long time.I'll try and care for it quite good and see what I get.....probably masktchi!!! or...gozarutchi!!! or...tarakotchi which I quite like! :huh: :D

i got an oniontichi..i hope it turns into a memtchi :lol:

~pineapple :blink:

I've had all of them except for Ichigotchi

otherwise I had...

ufotchi (dunno if that's how you spell it lol)

young mametchi

and :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
my tama(v2)turned into the snake but i gave it the panda bare toy and it turned into one! :wacko:

my tama(v2)turned into the snake but i gave it the panda bare toy and it turned into one! :wacko:

The teenagers I have currently are:

Young Mametchi

Ichigotchi

The teenagers I've had:

Young Mimitchi

Hinatchi

Young Mametchi

Ringotchi

Ufotchi

Ichigotchi

Status
Not open for further replies.