Teens in TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im 16 heck ya fur sureeee

*Please do not use curse words here - remember this is a family friendly site. ;] -TWP*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 13 but i'm going to be 14 in October! Go me!!!

I think it's really cool the way that people of different ages are on this site. it's really popular!

xxx...Sunshine-Lollipop...xxx

I'm 11. Turning 12 in October. Not quite a teen but I'm not a baby either. xD But this website is for all ages. You're not too old for it. I mean, why would you be? It's not like it's all about Tamagotchis. You can pretty much talk about whatever you want here! (well, within reason)

I'm 11. Turning 12 in October. Not quite a teen but I'm not a baby either. xD But this website is for all ages. You're not too old for it. I mean, why would you be? It's not like it's all about Tamagotchis. You can pretty much talk about whatever you want here! (well, within reason)
same. ill be 12 in october but i really dont mind that teens are here, or kids younger than me. Its whoever wants to talk about tamagotchis, get advice and as long as they are responsible about it.

i'm nine! :(

...... compared to some of you though, i am little. :3

cecib B)

12 going 13. Although over the past month I've thought of myself as a 13 year old and my birthday will be just an ordinary day. Weird for me.

Im 20 =) And I love this site =) Though I mostly stick to seriously nontt and help for new tama owners.

[SIZE=7pt]Aha, what made me laugh was the 50-100 option, what a gap![/SIZE]

Im 12.

I'll be 13 next month. :angry:

Well, 13 is still a teenager, at least.

And I know there is a lot of older people here, ex. the ones who just posted.

I'm 12.

Wow, look at the votes. Most people are 15 and under, but I guess 13 and 14 still count as a "teen".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back