Teens/tweens like kids, kids like tweens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Apparently it's cool when you're a teenager to have a babyish thing. If you're younger, it's really stupid xP

^I'm close enough to a teenager and it's my favourite channel. I love Yo Gabba Gabba so much. Although at my school, liking some baby things is cool. Others, lame. I seem to like the lame baby things.

Well, everyone does stupid stuff at some point. Everybody makes mistakes, and nobody is perfect.

So just because teens seem to do 'stupid' stuff doesn't always make them immature and stupid. It's part of growing up, and if you learn from your mistakes, than what you did wasn't so stupid after all. :)

I think it's just more that teens want to have fun; they're not trying to act like kids. And some people are more spastic than others. Some teenagers are out-going and love to be clutzy and be the center of attention. Others are quiet and more reserved. So what you're getting at, that you and Feebee do, 'stupid stuff,' is just your nature. Not all teens act that way. Actually, I bet most teens don't, at least in 'real life' settings.

As a teen, [ I'm 14 ], I know that I love to go out and have fun with my friends. I love to scream, and dance, and sing, and just generally act like a fool. But that's with my friends, and that doesn't mean that what I'm doing is, 'stupid.' When I'm by myself, I am quiet and reserved.

Younger kids want to act grown up. Most children want to seem older and impress people. I was the same way when I was in 5th grade. There really isn't anything wrong with it, unless the situation turn dangerous. Once they get a little older, they'll hopefully start to relax and enjoy being young.

So I don't agree that teens are acting like kids. They're just being themselves and having fun. [ Actually, I think some teens are still trying to grow up to fast - sex, drugs, alcohol, etc. But I'm not going to get into it. ] But I do agree that a lot of kids are trying to grow up to fast. But I don't see it as a big issue.

I'm really immature for a thirteen year old. :]

Me and my friend are like, destructible when we're together but one of my friends is half a year, nearly a year younger then me and she's really mature and is always having a mental fit at me because I am so 'childish' and even I am 'older' than her. D< What's so wrong with being immature? D:

^ Apparently it's cool when you're a teenager to have a babyish thing. If you're younger, it's really stupid xP
I know right? I own a candy land tee and everyones like aww mar (they call me mar xD)thats so cute, but if I was 7 theyed be like do you watch nick junior too?

I'm not a teeeeen. twelve doesn't end with teen. Haha. -has an excuse-

-pokes-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back