Tell an inspiring story (:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.//StoryTeller//.x

Reaction score
We all need a little feel-good story every now and then, so let's tell one to lighten up other's day :)

You can post a personal story, or one you've heard.

I'll be telling a personal story, about how I spent the summer of 2011.

In 2011, I had the greatest summer ever. I auditioned for a musical production of "Jungle Book", and it was the first professional show I had ever auditioned for. For auditions, I sang a song about friendship, because I wanted to find a true friend this summer. I was in total shock when I found out I was cast. As the adventure of being in the show progressed, I became best friends with the most amazing people I've ever met. We shared so many laughs, went on the most insane adventures, and had the time of our lives whenever we were together.

But then came closing night.

I cried so much as I hugged my friends goodbye. We had so much fun together, but suddenly all of our adventures seemed to come to an end. I feared that nothing would ever be the same now. But I volunteered to help out at the theater where we met, and had even more adventures, some even better than the first. Remember that even though something seems to be over, life will continue on, and you'll soon be having more adventures. These new changes you go through are simply a transition to the next chapter, as your story moves on :)

Now, your turn. Spread some smiles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back