Tell how much you love them

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer_F.

Reaction score
Tell your mom/dad/brother or sister you love them tonight befor you goto bed...this is why

People that know me know that I have an older sister that I do love. Now I show her more love and respect. Today After school we went to "Fridays". I was eating a mozerlla (SP) Stick and some of the cheese got lodged im my throate. I started to choke. At first I didnt know what was going on then I passed out. I woke up later at fridays because Talor did the hymlic Monuver (SP) to me to get the cheese out of my throate. When I woke up Talor took me into the bathroom and said "Jenny no matter how bad we treat eachother I will alwas be your sister and you will alawas be my sister." Then she said something that I would never have thought she would say. I love you.

So, tonight be for you go to bed tell your mom or dad orsister of brother that you love them because you might ever see them again.

I agree. People who have a good, complete, loving family, you just don't know how lucky you are. My dad died of cancer. If there is anything I have to be thankful about that, it's that I got to say goodbye. I have a friend who's dad died in a car accident. She didn't have time to say goodbye. Tell your family you love them. You are all so lucky to have a loving, caring, family. Tell them, because, as Summer_F said, it could be the very last thing you ever said to them.

I think this is a very good message and I agree with it completely ^_^

I lost my father back when I was a kid and you know looking back, my mom was there keeping clothes on my back and helping me through my awkward transistion between child to teen to adult. I'm now 21 and work with my mother in a law office. She drives me nuts sometimes and vise versa, but we love each other and I could not imagine losing her too. I'm very lucky to have her and the other folks in my life whom I care about.

Glad you are feeling better Summer. How's the throat? Is it scratchy or anything?

I know how you feel i lost my dad last March but mom got married last summer

My throate is good...i kept eating ice when we came home so im good!

That's a very thoughtful thing, that I think everyone could take the time to do with their Family. :(

I hope your throat feels better. :D Best wishes for that. And your friend sounds great. What an awesome friend she is to say that to you! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
You should tell your family you love them every night,you're right. They say that alot on cartoons and stuff,but always ruin the point with some lame joke -_-

Life can be taken away just like that,so appreciate your life while you can.

-Richard8777

I agree. People who have a good, complete, loving family, you just don't know how lucky you are. My dad died of cancer. If there is anything I have to be thankful about that, it's that I got to say goodbye. I have a friend who's dad died in a car accident. She didn't have time to say goodbye. Tell your family you love them. You are all so lucky to have a loving, caring, family. Tell them, because, as Summer_F said, it could be the very last thing you ever said to them.
[SIZE=21pt]im so sorry ur dad died, when i read that he did a tear bout ran down my face, i luv ur post![/SIZE]

That's a very thoughtful thing, that I think everyone could take the time to do with their Family. :D  

I hope your throat feels better. :mimitchi: Best wishes for that. And your friend sounds great. What an awesome friend she is to say that to you! :rolleyes:
me? that was my sister! yeah she loves me and im happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back