Tensaitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_gotchi_lover

Reaction score
Ok...i gots a problem. :( u see..i REALLY wanted a tensaitchi. :D my tama is now an adult ninjitchi, has 352 pencilpoints, 47 star points, and 53 flower points. he is a boy and...lets cut to the chase. :D WHY ISN"T HE A NINJITCHI?!?! ;)

Bye for now! :lol:

Ok...i gots a problem. :( u see..i REALLY wanted a tensaitchi. :D my tama is now an adult ninjitchi, has 352 pencilpoints, 47 star points, and 53 flower points. he is a boy and...lets cut to the chase. :D WHY ISN"T HE A NINJITCHI?!?! ;)
It depends on how you took care of him during the whole of his life. Each character has to be treated a certain way so you can get them.

E.g you have to keep your pet constantly happy and healthy to get a good character like a Mimitchi

If you type it in on google, there may be a guide on a website somewhere on details of how to get your desired character! :D

um.. you said that it already is a ninjitchi.

[SIZE=21pt]☼☼☼[/SIZE]

...wait.but somebody told me that u can still get tensaitchi when its an adult...i am sooo confoosed!! ;)

Bye for now! :D

...wait.but somebody told me that u can still get tensaitchi when its an adult...i am sooo confoosed!! :(
Bye for now! ;)
Yes you can, don't worry, you can get them as adults :D I'm guessing they must be quite hard or rare to get. You'll need to speak to someone who has had one before to find out how to take care of your pet.

Check this growth chart to find out what characters you need to get before you can get the Tensaititchi :lol:

You need to have a male young mametchi and need 350+ education points BEFORE THE ADULT STAGE.

(I found that out five minutes ago.) Anyways..... Hope it helps!

there are forums u can go to, ot see how to get all of the tma characters u want ill give u link later

[SIZE=14pt]To get a Tensaitchi, you need to get a Mametchi! then get 350 intelligence points with 450 combined skill points! you will then get tensaitchi! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] i have a Tensaitchi right now on my V4! PM me if you need any more info on how to get a tensaitchi! bye! [/SIZE]

You need to have a male young mametchi and need 350+ education points BEFORE THE ADULT STAGE.(I found that out five minutes ago.) Anyways..... Hope it helps!
That isn't true, because I got a Tenasitchi by having a male mametchi and earning 350 intelligence points during the adult stage. You also must have 100 skill points from the other two categories combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back