Terrefied..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~applemonkey

Reaction score
Ermm.** Tomorow I have a pool party for soccer, an I got a new swim suit. It is a two piece, and I am scared to wear it.

x.x

It is so much worse because my crush is going to be there. What am I supposed to do?

Should I just ignore it and swim anyways or not swim. Help!

** Sorry if this topic is senseless, but I feel as if I should get some opinions. x.o

Just swim. You bought the suit for a reason. Use it.

Also, why buy clothes if you're embarrassed to wear them? Buy things you're comfortable in. Not just because they look 'omgsocute'.

Wear it... You spent your parent's money on it.

wear it, but don't play hard to get yet, cause it will make him think you don't like him if he doesn't like you back yet. So I guess just try to get close to him. But don't make it seem like your obsessed.

Just be yourself! Go ahead and swim in it. You didn't buy it for nothing!

At my band swim party, lots of girls (including me) wore a two-piece and weren't afraid. After all, no one's really going to pay attention to your swimsuit, because you'll be having too much fun! And who knows, maybe you'll talk to your crush at the party... ;)

Wear it... You spent your parent's money on it.
Heh, No. I had to buy it with my own money.

Anyways, thanks everyone. I feel so much better now. I'm still kind of nervus, but just because my crush will be there.

He knows I like him though. x.x

It's pretty much been said...

Just wear it =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back