Terrified

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
This morning I woke up, and I noticed I had a new message on my phone. It was one of those chains with pictures. I opened it and I nearly dropped my phone in fear. I have no idea what the thing was, but it sure did scare the living daylights out of me. I am scared to go upstairs alone, or look at windows in fear or seeing one of these things. I have to look back behind me to make sure it's not there about every 2 minutes.

I am VERY scared. :D How can I get this picture out of my mind?

I don't know what it was exactly. It was some thing with black holes for eyes and a long pink and black tongue. It might not sound scary, but you haven't seen the picture. :D

I'm not sure what it said, probably something like "send this to 10 people or you die" or something of the sort.

Oh are you alright tenniswinner? I know how you feel! I once got scared of a picture. I got one on my phone too so I looked at the number and sent a message to them. After that I blocked the person so they couldnt send me messages. That made me more safer.

If you send it as a chain letter to someone else you do know your going to scare them to right? Dont send it. I'm scared of chain letters and I never send them on and i'm fine.

I tried searching for an image like what you said TW, but I cant find one...

EDIT: Typos

Last edited by a moderator:
Then send it to 10 people and you will be ok :D
Uhm...I get the crap E-Mails like that all the time, and I just delete them. I haven't died, or gotten bad luck or haunted by a ghost or any of that stuff they claim in the E-Mails.

Uhm...I get the crap E-Mails like that all the time, and I just delete them. I haven't died, or gotten bad luck or haunted by a ghost or any of that stuff they claim in the E-Mails.
I agree. I also add that whoever sent it to you since it obvious is someone you know, tell them to not send you forwards to your phone anymore and if they persist, block their number for a while until they smarten up OR contact their cell provider and report it.

May seem overkill to some people, but noone's going to send yuo stuff like that again if you follow with a swift, hard consequence.

I get those nearly all the time.

My phone is loaded with them.

Total strangers, ick.

The worst one, it was....Highlight below to see. ^-^

A cat with it's eyes ripped out, its nose ripped off, and no tongue, its body was teared where it's heart should of been.

Don't highlight if you like cats alot. :[

It's ok tenniswinner, it's an idiot, being an idiot.

Don't be afraid of dumb animals and their pictures! :rolleyes:

xxfilt

You know what I do when I see something scary? I imagine something horrible happening to it, like falling into a volcano, and then after a minute, make it come out of whatever happened, and make that scary creature into a little cudly kitten. ^.^

Hope this helped

These things happen, I have gotten a few from my cousin, they aren't scary and I don't look at them though. Just basically tell whoever sent it to you not to send you any more, have them blocked and get on. About being scared, try to think about the fact that it isn't real and that whoever made the picture is a jerk who doesn't deserve a phone. Then think of somethig you like, after awhile the image will go away.

Crow~

Don't send it on.

It will cost you money, and will probably scare the people you send it too.

Chain mail are really just to make people use the service and continue sending the message, however, they aren't true.

No one is going to keep track to see if you sent the message on or not, and they aren't going to do anything to you if you don't respond the message.

Simply delete it, and as if it had never happened. :wub:

Do what Kelly_Clarkson8 said.Imagine it banishing then turning into something pretty.The same happened to me,don't worry.You will think it's not that scary anymore in a few days :)

Thanks, everyone. It turns out most of my friends at school got it too and were uncomfortable with it as well. Unfortunately, you can't block people on my phone.

Whenever I get one, I just give it to my mom or a friend I can trust to delete it for me so I won't have to look at it. Like all chains, it'll stop eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back