TG V4.5;How Old Do They Have To Be To Get Married?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi-Chan

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi Is 4 & He's An Adult Already & I Was Wondering,How Long Until The Matchmaker Can Come & I Can Start A New Generation?? :furawatchi:

Well Mimitchi-Chan I have a v4.5 also and iam already on my 6th generation. Iam pretty sure you have to be at least 7 years old and then the matchmaker will come. Just set the time to ummm... :D about 2:59pm and in 1 miniute she'll be right on ur screen!! Goodluck mating! Hope this helped :) :)

The matchmaker comes at 5, 6, or 7.(im not sure if its also 8 too) Try not to wait until its 7 because after that it will be too late.

They can't get married until they have been an adult for a specific number of hours (without pausing or without you changing the clock time).

Usually the Matchmaker will start to visit a tamagotchi 72hrs (approx 3 days) after it evolved into adulthood.

That's why some people say 6yrs or 7years - because often the tamas age is counted slightly differently depending on what time of day the baby was born (or the egg hatched), etc.

It's always more accurate to count the number of hours instead of the age stats of the tama B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back