Thank You!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChoHimetchidude

Reaction score
Hello members of TamaTalk! ^_^

The last time I posted on this site was in 2005. I was in 5th grade then, and I'm a junior in high school now. I remembered this site today, and I thought I might take a trip down memory lane.

It was nice to see the joy that tamagotchis and TamaTalk brought me as a kid. I read the blog I kept on all the ones I had (which I didn't even remember I had haha), and I could almost hear the happiness and excitement in my voice when I wrote about getting the characters that I wanted or the thrill of when the matchmaker would finally come. I loved those pets; I remember wanting to start a website devoted to tamagotchis, but my dad would never let me lol.

Never let anybody make you fell bad for having Tamagotchis. I played with them all throughtout my childhood, and I always felt that it was something that I had to hide from my friends. I was embarrassed of what I enjoyed, and no kid should have to feel that way.

I stil have them in my dresser somewhere, all four of them (or something like that lol). One day you'll move on from tamagotchis, but that's ok. They brought me happiness for several years, and I'm sure they're doing the same thing to you. Enjoy it, because childhood goes by fast, and then you'll end up like me, taking AP classes and starting to apply for college.

But that's a long way down the line :p , so don't worry. ;)

Thanks for the memories,

ChoHimetchidude :chohimetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I can ever leave this site, and I once swore I wouldn't. That was when I was nine. Since then I have come on, every day, without fail, and willingly, even though a week ago when I was the most ill I've ever been in my life, I dragged myself out of bed to update my blog. I'm glad someone actually remembers Tamagotchis, but not only remembers them, looks back on them as good memories, not childish toys that everyone gets into - and grows out of. Most kids nowdays look back on them scornfully, thinking of them like they think of a tricycle, at things every toddler enjoys, and HAS to grow out of when he gets to be five or six. I'm ten now, in fifth grade as you were, but somehow I don't think I'll end up like you, but that's okay.

Even in my short time of two years here, all my first online friends and enemies have left, and almost everyone I knew in my first year will be gone by my third. Almost all of them are gone now. All the First 50 Members are long gone too.

I tried to create a website about Tamagotchis too. My secret is that I actually DID. And my online friend here, now has left, said it was rubbish haha. I didn't really have any choice of online friend then, because I was extremely unpopular. I did very many things on my computer, since I kept everything secret from my parents, and still do. I don't know how the disaster of my first year didn't burst out somehow - but it didn't, and I'm glad about it.

I often visit sites I haven't been on for a long time too, but most of them don't welcome me. With most of them, I've forgotten my password. I don't really have any big interest except Tamas, and that's good, because I can devote all my time to Tama stuff. I have twenty now, am waiting for a new V2, and after that am going to order a V3.

Maybe I will end up just like you, and come back in ten years' time. Come to think of it, our usernames are rather similar - dazzilitchigirl and ChoHimetchi Dude. A Tama character, then our gender. Funny coincidence...

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back