Thanksgiving

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful that my parents aren't divorced and I have a boyfriend that loves me for who am rather than what I look like. I'm thankful that I have a family and a shelter and food to eat 3 times a day. I'm thankful for the few friends that I have at school no matter how "bad" they may be. I'm thankful for the fact that I'm alive and in America and not in some forien country starbing to death. but most of all I'm thankful that I have some of the wonderful freedoms of America and I can share what I feel with other people, and that I can be a Christian and I can speek my mind. It's my freedom that I am most thankful for.

I am thankful that my parents take me to my cricket and pay fees for my cricket, even when the money should be spent on more important things.

I am thankful for all my friends who don't judge me because of the way I act sometimes... :eek: ;)

I am thankful that my crush Luke doesn't hate me unlike some other people I know with their crushes. I am also thankful that my friend gave me Luke's number, and we are now great friends.

I am thankful that I am me... and not a copy of someone else.

I don't want to be the same... I want to be different.

I'm thankful for my family, my shiny saxophone o.o, my older brother (i can't imagine life without him!!), my cat, my house, my friends, my computer!!!, and lots of other things too!

happy Thanksgiving!

~kawaii :D

I am thankful for my mom, dad, brother, sister, friends, fish, bunny, computer, iPod, Tamagotchis, that I have my boyfriends number and that he loves me, my life, happiness, house, food, drinks, live in the United States of America, clothes, education, being able to go on Tamatalk, candy, potato chips, tacos, soda, magazines, pie, the great Thanksgiving Dinner we will have, for celebrating Thanksgiving Christmas, my birthday, Halloween, Independence Day, New Years, Valentines Day, and all the others with my family and friends, my grandma, grandpa, all my aunts and uncles, cousins, books, having crushes, television, books, my teachers of the past, present, and the future, all of my friends on Tama Talk and other Internet Sites, that I feel safe in my neiborhood, and that America was discovered in the first place. I am also thankful for freedom of speech and freedom to worship whatever my religion may be. I am NOT thankful for the fact that we are in a BAD war or for terrorist attacks.

Those are a few of the many things I am thankful for!

I'm thankful for my parents and sisters, well all of my family ^^; They help me when I'm in the middle of a problem. I'm also thankful for my good friends. They always support me. I'm thankful for food and water, without them I wouldn't even be able to survive. Also, my house. It shelters me and keeps my family safe ~

I am grateful that there is a "Block" Button on MSN, YIM, and Websites. As one of my good 'ol friends turned out to be a jerk behind my back and diss my friends. I wanted to block him but apparently he blocked me already for being their friend :/

I am also grateful I am starting a job at a local store in October. Also for having a warm house.

And my great MSN friends such as Tamagirley, SK, Rachelgotchi, and Touche (Back off)

And my big lug of a PC that is mainly a oversized MP4 player XP With the Internet.

Also for having food to eat. And of course a "Brain off" function.

my family, my friends, my computor and my moms laptop, having food and drink, a house, clothes, BOOKS, a high IQ, webkinz, tamatalk, plushies, and the Greek Gods (yes I am polytheistic) oh and that the sun rises everday and the moon everynight

EDIT: and that I'm alive

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty much the same as Wine_Deer STOP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah STOPS. That reminds me STOP. I am also thankful for being able to go to Jujitsu and that I'm an orange belt, that I get to have Thanksgiving with my aunt, uncle, mom, dad, bro, sis STOP. Also I am thankful that the PetCo in Napa started a new cat room so that people can adopt kitties and give them homes (that what I really want for Christmas STOP. To give a kitten a home STOP. Preferabbly a black one or a black and white one but still a kitten STOP.) STOP.

I am also thankful for having a 180 IQ at the age of 6, that I am out of school for a week, and that I skipped a grade. Oh and that we are moving into a nicer house.

I'm thank you I have a Father who loves me.

I'm thankful for my wonderful parents, brother and pets. I'm thankful for my life and how fortunate I am to life in a country where I such wonderful freedoms. I thank God for my school and my house.

There's alot to be thankful for. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back