That Random Mimitchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LexehAnn

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]Well, i've decided to start a group story About a Mimitchi named Tumse! I'll start; you add on! Make it totally random :3 Anything from eating meatloaf to meeting Steven Urkel in a shopping mall is fine x3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]A few rules though.[/SIZE]

1. Nothing Offensive, kay?

2. No huge jumps, Like "One day she went to the party. Then she came home!" Come on, how boring is that?

3. Try to be as random as possible! You can just follow the story line for a few posts but random jumps are more fun xD

4. Have fuuuuuuuun.

If you want, you can draw pictures to go along with the story :wacko: That would be awesome.

[SIZE=8pt]Tumse is (for now anyway xD) a FEMALE Mimitchi![/SIZE]

[---------STORY STARTS IN BLUE TEXT :huh: --------]

[SIZE=8pt]-alarm clock- Goooooooooooooooood Morning Tamatown! Its currently a gr--[/SIZE]

"SHUT UP!" Yells a Mimitchi named Tumse as she throws her alarm clock against the wall. "Neeh. Time to get ready for..... [someone continue]"

Last edited by a moderator:
Shopping. So mimichi went to macy's. "Your hot" said a nazotchi."Take that" yelled mimitchi. she started Punching and kicking when all of a sudden...

a :wacko: named Soroban, runs very rapidly on the walls and passes very quickly and disappears...

[SIZE=8pt]"UUUGH! The NERVE of some Tamagotchis!"She groaned as she sortmed off. "I better not tell Rin about this, he would be pretty angry...." All of a sudden, her cell phone rang, so she picked it up. "Hello?" She said. A voice on the other end replies, "Oh Hey T, its....." [/SIZE]

[rin is her boyfriend]

Rin he said," I saw you at the mart this relationship is...

But before he could finish what he was saying, Pam the <_< started saying," If you don't, want me to ask him out within the next five minutes, you better give me your older brother Kevin! HAHAHHAHAHAHA," she evily said and laughed! Well, either way I loose, either I don't have a boyfriend anymore or my brother hates me forever! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!...

Before she could decide, she called Rin back on the pay phone and guess who picked up?"This is Pam, Rins girlfriend who is this?"

Tumse said," It's Rins girlfriend from T.A.!(Tama Angles) I wanted to ask you, um, what are you doing with him call back this number 911-908-2801. Tell him that I am very upset if he has taken you out yet!" Tumse hung up. She waited for the call, no ring. But as she was waiting...

Before she could decide, she called Rin back on the pay phone and guess who picked up?"This is Pam, Rins girlfriend who is this?"Tumse said," It's Rins girlfriend from T.A.!(Tama Angles) I wanted to ask you, um, what are you doing with him call back this number 911-908-2801. Tell him that I am very upset if he has taken you out yet!" Tumse hung up. She waited for the call, no ring. But as she was waiting...
she looked out her window and saw a dancing clown singing "I'm A Little Teapot".

"Hey Tumse," said the clown. "My name is Hammie. Would you like to come to the circus? It starts in 20 minutes."

Tumse thought that maybe if she went to the circus, she would forget about Rin and his girlfriend. So Tumse and Hammie went to the circus. The ride there was quite strange. Many people pointed and laughed; probably because Hammie's car looked like a giant pickle covered in toothpaste. When they got to the circus . . .

she looked out her window and saw a dancing clown singing "I'm A Little Teapot". "Hey Tumse," said the clown. "My name is Hammie. Would you like to come to the circus? It starts in 20 minutes."

Tumse thought that maybe if she went to the circus, she would forget about Rin and his girlfriend. So Tumse and Hammie went to the circus. The ride there was quite strange. Many people pointed and laughed; probably because Hammie's car looked like a giant pickle covered in toothpaste. When they got to the circus . . .
[SIZE=8pt][that was great x3][/SIZE]

... it was closed! In turn, the clown and his toothpaste pickle car vanished in thin air, never to be seen again. Tumse thought to herself...

Wait, Oh no! It's mom's great-great grandma's second ex-husband's anniversary! I must rush off to Tom's automotive parts to get her a piece a lard!"

But when she got to Tom's Automotive...

Wait, Oh no! It's mom's great-great grandma's second ex-husband's anniversary! I must rush off to Tom's automotive parts to get her a piece a lard!"
But when she got to Tom's Automotive...
[SIZE=8pt]..She realized that the name of the store was actually FRANK'S Automotive![/SIZE]

then rin came up to her with pam and started chuckinglard at her

Pam started yelling," I knew it was you all along!Rin's never even been to TA! You're ...

But on the way back home from the show she spoted a purple cow and rememberd she needed eggs, so she urged the cow to lay an egg when the cow turned out to be a.....

Tumse was a bit shy because maybe that was a hoax too? But it was'nt. But then she saw Pam and Rin. Pam was shouting and Rin was really embarssed. "Serves him right!"she muttered. But she felt a bit sorry for him so she went home to think about it. :(

"Well hes been a great brother." Then a cool boy :furawatchi: dropped by and said, "your good looking."

Tumse punched the guy and gave him a bloody nose!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back