That whale character on V2...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should we unofficially name the whale character on V2???

• Kujiratchi (kujira means whale)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go-sutotchi (go-suto means ghost)

• Other (post with your suggestion)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gosuchi sounds cool!!!!! <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< :D :D :D

I can not wait until I get my v2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_< :D <_< <_< :D :D <_< <_<

I think me should call it moustachemanotchi. His mouth looks like a moustache.

NEWSFLASH!! Y'know why the name "Kujiratchi" sounds Tamagotchi-ish? The Oceangotchi has a character by that name! GAAH! Maybe Bandai has another name in mind for this guy. For now, I'm calling him #23 because that's his ID on dmag.com's Tamagotchi Care Guide...

If the Whale name already exists for another Tama character, then what is the Japanese for Jelly Fish?

I can't help being reminded of a Jelly Fish when I look at him.... (although I know what people mean when they say he looks like a PacMan Ghost).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

TamaMum: I looked at the online Japanese dictionary and couldn't find anything for jellyfish. I really think Zukitchi looks like a jellyfish too, don't you? I'll try to find out the meaning...

MimitchiRocks: Yes, I see what you mean about Zukitchi now I look at him from a 'Marine' point of view - BUT, I originally thought he looked like an insect - a wasp face or something....Wait - what does Zukitchi mean???!!!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

PS From the Insect point of view - I think Bee's 'Fairy Thingy' looks like a Butterfly.... actually, her 'Crocodile One' looks like a Frog in Trainers to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back