That's a terrible thing to say...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
My sister was on this one part of myspace that I don't really know about. So I was watching TV and she told me to look at what one person wrote. This is what it said:

(picture of Nick Jonas was right here)

Nick Jonas has Type 1 DiabetesHis song A Little Bit Longer is about his diabetes

God I hope he dies before they find a cure!

You don't have to be a fan of the Jonas Brothers to say that that is a terrible thing to say about Nick. It's a horrible thing to say about ANYBODY that has diabetes!!!!

Your opinion?

That's just downright cold. >_> You're right! It's not just mean to Nick J, it's also mean to anyone with diabetes. I pray for Nick sometimes. We'll find a cure Nick! <3

I dont really care

I mean I do care that someone said that, thats mean to say.

But I dont really care......about the topic

My sister was on this one part of myspace that I don't really know about. So I was watching TV and she told me to look at what one person wrote. This is what it said:

You don't have to be a fan of the Jonas Brothers to say that that is a terrible thing to say about Nick. It's a horrible thing to say about ANYBODY that has diabetes!!!!

Your opinion?
That is terrible! I got so mad! Why would somebody say that about anybody? Plus Nick did nothing rude to them. He wouldn't do that. Atleast I think he wouldn't. It's just wrong to say that they wish he would die before they find a cure. They probably don't understand how hard it is to have diabetes either. I agree with mrs.kevin jonas. Let's go hunt them down!

People can be immature about something they dislike. Simple.

It is a terrible thing to say.. Nobody should be wishing another person's death in the first place, which also means that saying that whoever wrote that should die is just as bad and won't help on anybody's part.

That's a bit harsh, I have friends with diabetes.

But I hate to say well, not really that I don't really care.

It's not like she killed him or anything. It's probably just some shallow chick with nothing better to do.

So many of them now a day.

Whatever.

Your opinion?
Uh. People say that all the time. It's no difference with any other celebrity than the Jonas Brothers.

So why make a topic about it?

Saying that person should die makes you seem the same as that person. Plus it isn't going to do anything if you just say that person should die.

Wow... thats a terrible thing to say. <_<

Though I'm not a Jonas Brothers fan, that was really cold-hearted.

People can be immature about something they dislike. Simple.It is a terrible thing to say.. Nobody should be wishing another person's death in the first place, which also means that saying that whoever wrote that should die is just as bad and won't help on anybody's part.
I agree.

That is a very stupid thing to say. Me, not being a Jonas fan find that quite disrespectful, but people are entitled to their opinions. <_<

That's terrible!

You should never wish for someone to die, no matter how much you dislike them.

I wish that Nick will be alright. <3 He's strong, so I know he'll get through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back