That's aged quickly....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi, Spark, was born last night. But I checked at 12:00PM to see his stats and he was already 1! I haven't changed the time or anything so what's wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
what time was it born?? it depends on that. it may be a minor glitch

but i wouldnt really worry about it, its not like the ball glitch or anything,right??

im not tottally sure, so see what other people say if they reply.

oh btw ive read your log and its really good!!! keep going.

Your Friend, TamaLove46

hasn't happened to me
No need for comments. What she wants is help, not whether it happened to you or not.

Like tamalove said, it depends on the time. It will turn 1 year older after 24 hours. Was it 24 hours after your Tamagotchi was born?

No need for comments. What she wants is help, not whether it happened to you or not.
Like tamalove said, it depends on the time. It will turn 1 year older after 24 hours. Was it 24 hours after your Tamagotchi was born?
dont be mean.

after 24 hour you tama will become 1 it might just be a minor glich

dont be mean.
after 24 hour you tama will become 1 it might just be a minor glich
Honestly, Asiangotchi isn't being mean, you've been posting nonsense, and TAMAGIRL2008 is looking for help, not for you to keep bumping with posts of exactly what the person your quoting has already said.

TAMAGIRL2008, I believe that Asiangotchi and Tamalove46 are right, if it has been 24 hour after your Tama was officially born, then there is nothing to worry about, probably nothing to worry about even if that isn't the case.

I myself haven't been checking exactly 24 hours after each day, but when I do check it just says 3 years for 3 days, 4 years for 4, and so on.

Personally, I just thought that the Tamagotchi simply grew a year from the time that the date changed, so on April 3rd if he was 5, then when the date turned to April 4th, then he was officially 6. So, it seems, that I have learned something too.

I was thanking ShimaShimatchi because I didn't know that piece of information, and I have both American and Japanese Tamagotchi's

I also made a Typo, that should be Thank, as in Thank You

Thanks Guys. It wasn't 24 hours though. It was about 22. It evolved into a Toddler at 8:00 and aged at about 4 or 5 the next day.

I agree with Kikitchi~Kitty and Asiangotchi, royal_tama_king. I need help, not people bumping posts and posting Spam.

Well, I'm very glad that you found that out quickly and that there's nothing wrong &lt;_&lt; your very welcome dear, feel free to message me anytime if you have a question you need answered, I'll do my best to help.

is it older than a v1?? if so then its normal if not its just a minor glitch.

I've never had this glitch on my tamagotchi's, but, if it's just 2 hours it's fine but over 5 hours early theres something wrong, so in your case, theres nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back