The 100 th generation!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god that's so amazing! I've only gotten to generation 9 until my tama died... :p You inspire me.

Congrats! That's pretty nice. I'm too distracted to keep going on and on with generations xD

You must have played with it for a really long time to be able to do that!

CONGRATS mine always die and i loose it alot so its paused alot

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way that your Tamagotchi screen actually says 100th generation. You may very well be on the 100th generation but the Tamagotchi only counts up to 99. Congrats on being a great care giver! I barely have the patience for 1 generation now.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not that lucky. I lost my 1st tama at the zoo about 4 years ago. Since then I have never been able to keep more than 3 gen. of tamas, but I hope to break the "curse" with my new v5.

the furthest I can get is 5th or 6th generations. I get sick of them easily and "put them to rest" often (take out battery)...

so the highest if 100th generation???? and then after that you can't play with it anymore?????????? is that sooooo????

well if its a year and four months and it hasnt died then YOURE AWESOME!

I dont really think thats true. Tamas can only go up to 99 Gen but if you really did (doutful) then awsom. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back