The (A) button came out of my V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Okay, so I went upstairs to my bedroom to check on my tamas, and I found my pink with icecreams V3 lying on my bed. It hadn't been there before, I had it on my desk.

Even worse, THERE WAS NO (A) BUTTON IN IT!!

It had been on my desk, and the button had still been attached to it.

And now, it was on my bed and the A button was gone!! :rolleyes:

I found the button a little while later, and nobody confessed. I think it was one of my sisters, or my friend, because they were all there at the time it happened.

What should I do? The pink with icecreams V3 was my very first one, and Wal-Mart's return policy (90 days), has worn off. For now, I have a piece of tape on the button, but tape never really holds that long...

Should I use any of these ideas?

1: Return it to Wal-Mart anyways

2: Email Bandai

3: Return it to Bandai

4: Stop using it and get my mom to buy a new one

5: Other

well i'm not sure wat to do cuz that never happened to me before

i'm really sorry i can't help

Well, you can get a toothpick and press the button hole gently everytime you need to use it.

:( if i were you first i would e-mail bandi because i remember someone e-mail them about something broke off and they gave her a other one. or if they won't i will get an other one or fix it.and do your sister have a tamagotchi?if she does take her's if she broke your :( .and really sorry about that your tamagotchi broke :( .hope all of this help!

I can still use it, but it's close to breaking. And yes, my sister DID have a tamagotchi, so when it broke I took the tamagotchi away from her. She didn't care at all. All SHE cares about is Nintendo DS, every day it's "Oh!! Mario turned mini on the mushroom kingdom!" or "I'm in the scary castle help me!!" Stuff like that.

My sister's tamagotchi turned into an Obotchi.

I can still use it, but it's close to breaking. And yes, my sister DID have a tamagotchi, so when it broke I took the tamagotchi away from her. She didn't care at all. All SHE cares about is Nintendo DS, every day it's "Oh!! Mario turned mini on the mushroom kingdom!" or "I'm in the scary castle help me!!" Stuff like that.

that happened to my friend.She hada little fun with it. She ripped all the buttons out and threw it away. Iwould NOTsuggest that,but I would suggest getting a new one. But Dont try to glue the button.the glue might wreck the tamagotchi.

Hope I Helped!!!

-Killer829

sorry about what happened! i really can't do anything to help you

Sorry about your tama, but you can use your sister's tama, since she doesn't really want.

But can't you use your sister's tamas buttons? Switch them, and you'll probably have a new colour but the tama will work again. Can you do that?

Okay, so I went upstairs to my bedroom to check on my tamas, and I found my pink with icecreams V3 lying on my bed. It hadn't been there before, I had it on my desk.
Even worse, THERE WAS NO (A) BUTTON IN IT!!

It had been on my desk, and the button had still been attached to it.

And now, it was on my bed and the A button was gone!! ^_^

I found the button a little while later, and nobody confessed. I think it was one of my sisters, or my friend, because they were all there at the time it happened.

What should I do? The pink with icecreams V3 was my very first one, and Wal-Mart's return policy (90 days), has worn off. For now, I have a piece of tape on the button, but tape never really holds that long...

Should I use any of these ideas?

1: Return it to Wal-Mart anyways

2: Email Bandai

3: Return it to Bandai

4: Stop using it and get my mom to buy a new one

5: Other
Get a parent to use an inkling of crazy glue on the button. Just the tiniest smidge and hold it in place. Don't touch it for 24 hours to let the glue really hold. I'd only recommend crazy glue, and an adult (because this can be dangerous for you and your tamagotchi)..

But can't you use your sister's tamas buttons? Switch them, and you'll probably have a new colour but the tama will work again. Can you do that?
Sorry, but whenever I take apart tamas, I almost always break them. *sigh* I'll see how long I can use it... maybe crazy glue would be a good idea, did anybody ever do that?!

you took my idea!!! :p :angry: :angry: :angry: yes you took her's !!!!!!!!

that happend to my v2 luckily i had another v2 to change the buttons with.

the other v2 im going to take it apart again and the wires that are connecting the front to the back im going to Carefully take them off and try and get my other v3 ( i have 4 v2 and 4 v3) and switch the circut boards so there will be the slot game, get, flag, memory and all of the games on one tama ..VERY CAREFULLY and combine a v2 and a v3 to create a V 2and a half lol WISH ME LUCK!!! i know it probably wont work but it might it wont hurt to give it a try.

well i pick other...because you can just save your allowance and buy a new one...or even better save even more...you can buy the newest tamagotchi version...well if i were you i would save on the allowance and save for a new version...

well you never no wat could have happened so see if a family memeber was playing with if no one was e-mail bandie cuz wal-mart can not do anything to help i( tried)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back