The Abhora Region Journeys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the long explanation of her journey and name, Sarha and Quinn started off on their journey together. Soon enough, they encountered a boy...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Huh? Who are you?" Quinn asked in a friendly tone. "I'm Quinn with two N's, this is Sarah, what's your name?" Quinn asked

Cool... I only have grassy here... I wish I had another pokemon.

Pokemon:

Soloaine~ Fire

Soloaine is the Sunshine pokemon. When Sunshine directly hits it, Power is gained in terms of attack, and it is flushed with happiness.

Moves: Tackle, leer, flamethrower

Good?

"Alright!" Quinn shouted, jumping into the grass. soon, a Soloaine came. "Uh-oh, that's a fire type and Grassy's a Grass type... well, go and use Tackle!"

Grassy: A hit.

Soloaine: Flamethrower hit.

Tackle hit

Flamethrower dodged

Tackle hit

Pokeball thrown. YOU CAUGHT A SOLOAINE!!

Narrator:

And so, the three new Pokemon Trainers set off on their journey through the Abhora region, going further through many adventures!

Narrator:

And were back for another exciting day in the--

"Wait," Quinn said,"when did we get a narrator?"

"Stop breaking the fourth wall and do what you normally do dangit!!" The narrator yelled

Quinn, with two companions, are travelling along the road, when A tall trainer with a fleveon comes

Last edited by a moderator:
"Our names..." said the man in disguise, Team Rocket then took themselves out from behind the disguise and said their new motto which was:

JESSIE: "Who are we," you ask, we dont need to say

JAMES: For you should know, in you're minds it will stay

JESSIE: Catching the worlds most powerful Pokemon for evil deeds

JAMES: To our new world these rare Pokemon will be seeds

JESSIE: She who will bring you down, Jessie

JAMES: He who will back her up, James

MEOWTH: The brains of the group, Meowth

ALL: Now listen to the words of Team Rocket!!

"Oh no! It's team rocket!" Quinn said as all of their Pokeballs were abducted by the evil gang.

"Yes, now, time for you to do what we always did! BLAST OFF!!" James said as he did just as he said... soon, the trio were in the next town, and completely lost and sad...

(AWESOME MOTTO, RIGHT!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back