The Adult Code?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no special / secret code to make your Tama grow up faster. Even if you keep changing the Tama clock by moving it forwards several hours it doesn't really work very well - you still have to wait for about the same amount of time.

Your friend may be thinking of 'debugging' - where you can put your Tama on hyperspeed.... now, that is a totally different thing. It is not a code, it is 'surgery' where you take your Tama apart - and you may just break it in the process.

Lots of members have tried it and are very happy with hyperspeed Tamas.

Lots of members will never try it because they are happy with the way their Tamas look and enjoy the challenge of caring for them in the normal way.

If you want some debug info try visiting this site: There's a wide variety of information about Tamagotchis (old & new) and a simple section on how to debug your Tama: https://www.pixelmood.com

Best, etc.

TamaMum

well i cant debug mine my mom!I heard a trick to make it grow faster off a site.Ok you know what time/date your tama evolved to a kid from a baby,well change it back to that same time/date and it should evolve or the time you hatched it try both but i think its when it evolved to a kid.I hear it grows faster that way.P.S i havent tryed it but 1 time.It didnt work but it might for your tama. :D

well i cant debug mine my mom!I heard a trick to make it grow faster off a site.Ok you know what time/date your tama evolved to a kid from a baby,well change it back to that same time/date and it should evolve or the time you hatched it try both but i think its when it evolved to a kid.I hear it grows faster that way.P.S i havent tryed it but 1 time.It didnt work but it might for your tama. :D
thanks 4 ur info but if u decide 2 debug (which also works) than u might wanna no that it can mess up pixels,the sound, and any other vital stuff

thanks 4 ur info but if u decide 2 debug (which also works) than u might wanna no that it can mess up pixels,the sound, and any other vital stuff
i tryd it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back