The Adventures in a Tama-Wonderland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bellitchi101

Reaction score
Day 1 on Tama Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first log on here so I'm sorry if it's not that good. I'm going to try as hard as I can to keep you posted.

The two Tamas I'll be logging are

Name: Belle the Belltchi (TamaGo)

Gen:1

Extra:She's super cute and really high matinence. I can't ever seem to have enough Gotchi Points!

Name: Velmz the Memetchi (TamaGo)

Extra: Super talented (She always beats Belle at the connection games) and my sister's Tama, Velmz is excited about getting to be 6 soon so she can get married and have a baby ;)

Pictures aren't really working right now so maybe upload later?

Day 1 on Tama Talk

This is my first log on here so I'm sorry if it's not that good. I'm going to try as hard as I can to keep you posted.

The two Tamas I'll be logging are

Name: Belle the Belltchi (TamaGo)

Extra:She's super cute and really high matinence. I can't ever seem to have enough Gotchi Points!

Name: Velmz the Memetchi (TamaGo)

Extra: Super talented (She always beats Belle at the connection games) and my sister's Tama, Velmz is excited about getting to be 6 soon so she can get married and have a baby ;)

Pictures aren't really working right now so maybe upload later?

Day Two On Tama Talk:

Memetchi is now married to the bumble-bee-looking Tama that I can't quite remember the name of right now. She also has a baby girl!! I also restarted my other tama cause it was a boy and I really want a girl so I can get Makikotchi :p

Memetchi is put on hold as I work to create a good Tama Comic called Tama Heroes! and so far I only have two pages so you'll have to wait until I get a couple more till I put it up XD

Moritchi was restarted and is now a Shelltchi. I have obviously been taking better care than the last file ^_^U But all that aside, I'll probably not updating until I have more pages on the Tama Comic and can take some breaks on drawing pages to properly take care of my Tamas

Latest posts

Back