The Adventures of Oden-Kun and Friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamshines

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Log-banner.jpg

Welcome to my very first log, exclusive to TamaTalk!

THE ADVENTURES OF ODEN-KUN AND FRIENDS

The log will feature my pink Oden-Kun Tamagotchi and its accompanying vintage case. Funny how the Osu/Mesu cases fit the Connection series, hey? (specifically the Oden-Kun with the charm attached!)

WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THIS LOG?

Each week I will create a new 'Chapter' logging my Tamagotchi along with modern positive life affirmations that are adapted from the actual Oden-Kun anime. Essentially, this log will be a hybrid of logging and simple story-telling, something I've always wanted to do with a log. The life lessons will reflect my own personal experiences told from the perspective of the character I raise on my Tamagotchi. But I'm sure a few other characters will pop in from time to time just to keep things interesting!

HOW LONG WILL THIS LOG RUN FOR?

I'm a fairly busy guy so you can expect updates once a week from me - probably on weekends when I have some downtime. I anticipate running the log for multiple generations for at least a month or two. If time permits, I will log longer! But if things pick up in my work (which they tend to do quite often unexpectedly, I may put the log 'on-hold' for a short time. That said..

HERE'S A SNAPSHOT:

May282012.jpg

THANKS FOR READING! LOOK FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER THIS WEEKEND, "HAPPY IS AS HAPPY DOES"

odenkun-sig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back