The adventures of Princess Cake

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outcast

Reaction score
One day, war struck TamaCity. Queen Lily hid her adorable baby girl inTamaTown, on the Dorrstep of the mean kuthipatchi sisters. They treated her ver badly, and she turned into a Kuribotchi. :mimitchi: The Kutchipatchi's named her Junk, but she had no idea her real name was Cake. She hated her life. But one day...

~Outcast

She met another Kuribotchi named; Jack. And they became the best friends ever..

but one day the kutchipatchis found cake and jack together

in the arcade and banned them from seeing eachother

But the kutchipatchis couldn't keep them apart. Cake called the police and accused the sisters of abbuse to children. They got put away in jail and........

OR WERE THE KUCHIPATCHIS IN JAIL? :) :p

The police had took dummies of the Kuchipatchi's! Now they kept Cake locked in her room, and only let her out to cook, clean and eat. One day she was crying in her room on her stone bed when she turned into a Hinatchi! Then...

She suddenly remembered she had wings!! She flew up to the window, and opened the latch. She sailed out into the air and flew to the arcade. The Kuchipatchis were torturing Jack, who was also a Hinatchi. She grabbed the knife her mom had given her and....

Woke up. It had all been a dream. Her mom had never given her a knife or wings, and no one got her wings anyway. "JUNK! Come down her and make us breakfast!" shouted Casey, one of the Kuchipatchi sisters. Cake went downstairs and made breakfast for them. Her own brekfast was a few crumbs and Laura, one of the other Kuchipatchi sisters laughed at her. She cleaned the house and...

While she was cleaning she noticed a secret tunnel!! She WAS a Hinatchi though, and she knew how to fly. At the end of the tunnel was a door. The Kuchipatchi sisters didn't know about it, so she went into it and covered it up. But first, she got all her special belongings:

Tamagotchi, pink dress, teddy, bunny, and pet puppy

She rushed through the tunnel and got out to the end. She was in a hole!! She flew up through it and rushed to her mom's house. When she got there she pinched herself. It was no dream, this was real!!!

When she got there......

The kutchipatchi's noticed she was gone. They found the secret passage, and saw her in the window. They broke into the house and took Cake back. Then they punctured her wings so she could not fly. Then the kutchipatchi's put locks on her door, bars in her windo, AND they blocked all the secret passages. Cake was so depressed, she...

she started crying. But...

they didn't notice that there was a passage IN HER CLOSET!!! She rushed toward the passage and into it. Since the kuchipatchi's sisters house was on one side of TamaTown, she jumped on the smallest sister's bike and rushed to the other side. When she got to the police station, she told them about the Kuchipatchi sisters and how they were torturing her. The police kept Cake in a special room which was for girl tamas. That way, the Kuchipatchi sisters wouldn't be able to find her!! They kept a guard around the whole place, and after two tama years, she evolved!! She was now a....

Hinatchi. She had been taking a nap AGAIN!She was going to use the telephone to actually phone the police, but Laura grabbed her and shoved her into the cupboard under the stairs. "This will be your new room" said Laura. She laughed. At lunchtime, The doorbell rang, it was the king! "I am looking for-- oh there you are!" he said to Cake. He took Cake and they were driving away in a limo. "Surely, you know that you are princess Cake of Tama City?" asked the king. " I didn't know that, the Kutchipatchi's always called me Junk." said Cake. I am now takking you to-- OH!" said the King as Cake evolved into a Chohimetchi :huh: with a crown on its head. When they arrived, Queen Lily, a Pyonkotchi gave her daughter a big hug. "I thought that you were dead... oh when i heard the sisrers had you I was so worried...you're alive..." her eyes wereflooded with happy tears.Then Cake noticed a ...... which turned to be Jack! They...

screamed and ran to each other. Jack was a :huh: !!!

"Oh Cake, I was SO worried!! I thought that the Kuchipatchi sisters had killed you!!" Jack cried.

"Well, my mom probably thought that I was on my grandma's doorstep!! I was really scared when I was a baby, but gradually I got used to it. The Kuchipatchi sisters tried to kill me, once they put gunpowder in my pillow-case, and put a gun on the floor so when I stepped on it and flicked the switch, it's shoot me in the but-crack!! :mellow: " said Cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back