The adventures of Ruki and her

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Ruki

Reaction score
This topic is dedicated to my last 2 Gen. Tama, Paparatchi, and my new Tamas. Born just a few hours ago out of their eggs.. They just grew up a little a few minutes ago, so I'm unable to say their baby forms sadly...

Hungry:♡♡♡♡♡

Happy:♡♡♡♡♡

Bonds Per: 0%

Family: Botan(it means life in Japanese, so that they will have a long life with me.. )

Gen. 1G

Gotchi (isn't that the currency?):2300

Ahiruku-tchi - Son

Tororo-tchi - Daughter

Mouse-tchi - Son

I think it's so funny one is like a cat and the other like a.. well, mouse. As for animals, Ahiruku always reminds me of a duck, just because of his mouth. Kind of looks like this guy: :)

After skimming the manual earlier, for the first time in an attempt to try to save Paparatchi (who I still miss :D ), I found out how to finally do bonds. I always wondered what the Tamas meant when they talked about air brushes... I thought they wanted me to buy more stuff from the Shopping Channel!!!! So now I can connect with them more, or train. So much fun ~

Okay, now I'm going to feed them, make travel some... They're upset at me for neglecting them! Time to wrap this up

Until next time... :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hungry:♡♡♡♡♡

Happy:♡♡♡♡♡

Bonds Per: 10%-20% I think

Family: Botan (Socialable Family)

Gen. 1G

Gotchi:2300

Kikitchi - Son ♂

Ichigotchi - Daughter ♀

Mamekitchi - Son ♂

At 2:06 PM, my babies grew up just a little more! :D

We bonded a lot today! Of course, part of this is thanks to me being an unschooled autodidact, so I don't have to go to school... Then again if I did, I guess I could just pause it... But anyway!

I notice they have so many interests! At first, they started painting - with eggs, and then on canvas. Then they asked me, "Can we grow some flowers? PLEASE~!" and so of course, I agreed! That wasn't the end of that, though! Later on, they wanted to amaze me with some flowers elegantly placed into vases. Before they started on yet another botanical conquest... They wanted to play a guitar! After being mesmerized by the strings and the melody they conducted that emitted from the instrument, they wielded shovels and put pot plants in the yard.

I also want to note... I always take my Tamagotchi with me when I go cycling with my dog. It's useful for checking the time, to see how long our adventures are, but I hope they too enjoy the experience...~

I didn't get to go to TamaTown with them today... As I was a dork and fell asleep at 9:00 (I woke up around 12 AM earlier), but I look foward to our fun later on today!

Latest posts

Back