The Afterlife Battlefront

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.chasm.

Reaction score
Spoilers for the end of Angel Beats! are ahead. This is your warning, so don't complain to me if you read on and spoil the series.

The SSS had all moved on. Some needed time and the support of friends. Some needed to know that someone loved them. Others needed to know that their life hadn't been wasted.

After helping others who had wandered into the Afterlife, wanting to rebel againt the God who had caused them so much suffering, Otonashi left. He had realised that, like his life, his afterlife had been fulfilled. He'd helped people, that was his purpose. He moved on.

But the SSS wasn't the first battlefront, and it certainly wasn't the last.

Another group has emerged, just as angry at God as the others. With no Otonashi to help them move on, they banded together and rebelled. Their lives had been ruined. It was time to act.

Rules

It would be good if you had watched or read Angel Beats! before joining, so you understand how the afterlife works.

No canon characters. They've all disappeared.

Three characters maximum

I don't mind if your characters disappear, that's kind of the point of the Afterlife. Just make sure it's set up in a believable way

I'm accepting anime pictures for looks, as long as they're suitable.

I'm not expecting a novel for your posts, just try not to make them all one-liners.

Your form needs to be approved before you can start

All the normal TT rules should be kept to as well.

Form (post these in the

OOC thread)

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Why are they here?: (More details about it can be discovered as the RP goes on, but give us something to work on)

How did they die?: (Might be linked to why they're here)

Other:

I'll post my form if someone else does, so for now...uh...start?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back