The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm sorry I stabbed you.... I admit I never should have... Also, don't think of me as coldhearted.. There is never a time where I don't have second thoughts of ending someone..."

Cyph looked down. "Seeing as how much Cyph likes you, I accept your apology." Kurokai said through Cyph.

Marana nodded curtly. "Yeah, this place is wrecked..." she muttered with a slight frown.

Cyph didn't let go of her hand, and walked outside. "Let's go back to the tent."

Marana shook her head. "No, it's fine."

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyph smiled. "Thank god. I care so much about you, I wouldn't want to do something you weren't happy about. I just needed to get stronger...that and..." he paused.

"I thought since you were a spirit, you wouldn't be able to be in a relationship with me unless I became one."

"Ah..." Marana looked down. "That probably would've been the case... I still would've bent the rules for you though..."

Marana returned the smile, leaning her head on Cyph's shoulder.

"I-i don't know... The evil is still out there... Even though Koronius is dead..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back