The Ancient Spirits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Marana could decipher the ancient language, and so could Kurokai, who both I am every close with. So I'll go find a copy, and next time we meet, Kurokai and I will be able to stop whatever your planning." Cyph said, thinking. He had to go find the prayer. Walking over to Marana, he kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be back for you, don't die when I'm gone." He whispered, turning back to Smoke. "You lay a finger on her...you're even more dead." Cyph threatened, walking out of the building, to go search for the copy.

ooc: Lol, I love how Cyph thinks Smoke is bad xD

Marana stared after Cyph for a few moments, tempted to follow him. Knowing that following wouldn't help, she turned to Smoke and glared at him with hostility clear in her eyes. She muttered something inaudibly under her breath.

"i heard that..." Smoke said "You can follow him or me, just don't you die on this world, your one of the souls i dont feel like stealing and merging with, I'll come back here once i have the whip of wind and the knife of light"

Secretly Cyph wanted nothing more than for Marana to come with him, but didn't want to risk the danger. Having a small idea of where he might find it from Kurokai, he headed to where he thought he could find it.

Smoke closed his eyes as he walked, following the voices of Eclipsis and Shirogekko, the twins would lead him to their brother Icharu.

ooc: if nobody minds i think i'll play Koronius and have Smoke die so i can bring forth the True Smoke from his boo kseries written by a friend and myself XD no need to post a form for the great evil who is just a man who controls....anything he wants and just needs the spirits :p

Last edited by a moderator:
ooc: Could I play Kurokai, seeing as him and Cyph have a connection?

Cyph finally walked into what seemed like a burned town temple, with pillars and whatnot collapsed all around the floor. "It's got to be here..."

ooc: fine by me, i just figured since Koronius is the alter ego of my Knightly Hero Coronius, i should be him XD and I love killing Smokes from different realms then playing as the true allpowerful Smoke Meteora XD

Smoke opened his eyes and saw a temple, burning, he ran directly toward it, only to have it collapse as he reached it "No....." he began running back toward the temple he had come from.

Cyph picked up at scroll. "Please, let this be it..." he said, looking over it.

Well, you found it. That's it, but I'm not sure how to do this. I think it involves you dying, but only to come back to life a few moments later. It's risky, but it's our only choice. Ready?Kurokai asked. Cyph nodded, and repeated the strange words that the fire spirit told him. After that part was done, Cyph took his scythe, and stabbed himself right in the heart, exactly like Kurokai instructed.

Koronius stepped into the temple of the spirits "and when the altar is destroyed.....the spirits power will slowly diminish..." he stepped slowly toward the altar

Smoke kept running ignoring the warnings Eclipsis and Shirogekko gave him of danger and destruction that awaited

Cyph woke up, feeling... different. He looked around, not really remembering much of what happened. He felt more powerful, and was feeling awfully warm. "Kurokai?" he asked, but their was no response. Instead, he answered his own question, as he thought I am Kurokai now... starting to remember what had happened, he walked out of the destroyed temple, going to find Marana.

Marana had been sitting quietly in the temple where both Smoke and Cyph had left her. She ran through various thoughts on her mind. When she suddenly felt something, evil seemed to be close. She stood and began pacing the temple quietly.

Marana became uneasy and she pulled her dagger from her boot and gripped it tightly, wondering if Koronius could be anywhere close.

Cyph stopped outside the temple where he left Marana. He could tell someone wa there. He could tell they were evil, and very strong. Running in, he searched for Marana.

Marana stood at the Alter, her eyes flicking about and her dagger ready to pierce anyone who dared to come close.

Koronius heard the sound of metal and of footsteps "hmm....thats.....ah...the scent of death of course.... it seems the altar will have to wait..." he turned and walked toward Marana "It wasn't intelligent to come toward me child...."

Smoke saw the doors still open and could feel Koronius's energy "No...this can't happen...not so soon" He ran to confront him.

Marana held her dagger out at Koronius. "Ah, Koronius, dear friend. What a pleasure." she said with a death glare. Her dagger was shrouded in a bizarre sort of darkness. "Come to try my dagger on for a size?"

By now Cyph could see Marana and Koronius, and began to sprint, throwing a fireball at him to try and stall time.

Smoke ran toward Koronius and looked toward Marana "Get out of here!" he slammed his fist into Koronius's face

Koronius cracked his neck and wiped the blood from his face and absorbing the flames "Smoke....what an unpleasant and expected appearance.....you and your family do try to stop me too often..." he raised his hand toward smoke sending him across the room and slamming him against the wall

ooc: hes evil;, he gets to godmod, no complaining :x

Frowning, Cyph walked over. He wasn't sure of how much power he contained, but he was about to find out. "Coronius, it's been a while." Cyph said, although that was the Kurokai part of him. Because of the short time, their thoughts had not yet merged. Without any word, Cyph brought him to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back