The Antics Of Raising Virtual Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zip

Reaction score
Thursday, July 17th 2008

I can't believe I'm going through with this.

Today, I was raiding my room for stuff. I felt like starting something up. Anything that I could, just to take care of. I found 4 of my 5 tamagotchis. One wasn't working. Threw it out. So I have 4 tamagotchis.

My V1 was the one I had to start up. PeaceSign helped me pick. I wasn't paying attention when the egg hatched. A girl. So I named her Mii, from some japanese cat-cartoon I saw a few years back.

Mii-chan is fine. Still a shirobebetchi. She should be taking a nap in a few seconds.

I'll post again when she evolves. I'm going to start up my V5 next week, probably.

By the way, I got this little Ichigotchi pouch to put her in, and a lanyard. The pouch is a bit bulky, I just like wearing her on a lanyard.

Love,

Mii and Zip

I dropped Mii-chan in the toilet!

OMG, I'm so sad. ;_;

Mii-chan... She's glitching. The buttons won't stop going wacko.

Friday, July 18th 2007

Mii-chan is okay. I let her dry in front of the AC last night. Nothing updated so far, I suspect she'll evolve tommorow. ^_^

I saw her rolling around earlier. She's so cute. I'm going to miss her when she leaves her baby, though.

Latest posts

Back