The Apartment

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
(okay, I have been watching way too much Big Brother.)

Welcome to The Apartment. The highly original title of The Apartment should give you a little hint as to what this games how is about. Yep, it's a gameshow of sorts, more like reality TV - a group of people live altogether in one, rather large apartment and try not to kill each other by the end of the allotted time. Occasionally random tasks will be thrown into the mix, just to spice things up, but at the end of the day it's just a bunch of people who have never met each other before living together.

Did I mention that you're being watched by hidden cameras constantly?

- Standard TT and RP rules, no Mary Sues, yada yada yada.

- You can play as an original character or yourself. Yep, I'm going there.

- Decent length posts please, no one liners. Kthxbai.

Name:

Appearance: Descriptions are loved, but pictures are allowed. Just no anime.

Personality: Please don't be lazy and put 'You'll find out'. It makes me want to punch things.

Other:

I'll make mine if someone actually joins. Hurrah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alexandria Fellows

Appearance:
Very-short-emo-hairstyles-for-girls.jpg

Personality: Alexandria is very bubbly. She loves talking, shopping and just people in general. She's really sweet when it comes to people nad also super shy when it comes to guys.

Other:

Name: Eliot (Eli) Payne

Appearance: Eli is average height and weight for his age although is somewhat pale. Eli has messy, dark brown hair often covered by a beanie hat. He has green eyes, that change to a brownish color in the cold . He wears ripped jeans and long sleeve t-shirts, with a pull-over hoodie.

Personality: Eli is a manwh*re, loving to lie to try to impress girls. He can be very annoying, but does this as a test, as in if someone still likes him after he is annoying, he'll become their friend. He also is somewhat intelligent, and asks a lot of questions, always thinking to something to say.

Other: God save us all...

Name: Pandora Heights

Appearance: Pandora is short and stick thin. She has light brown hair that falls in large waves just past her shoulders. Her skin is quite pale and lacks any form of a tan. Her eyes are an icy blue. She often just wears a graphic tee and torn up jean shorts along with a pair of trainers.

Personality: Pandora is very to herself and doesn't usually enjoy the company of others at all. She's very good at setting up plans and is quite clever and cunning. She definitely isn't one to trust someone right away, let alone become friends. She never shows her emotions whatsoever and keeps them hidden away in her own mind. If you can get past all of this and really make an impression on her, she can make a great friend.

Other: Has never been seen with a smile on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Pandora Heights

Appearance: Pandora is short and stick thin. She has light brown hair that falls in large waves just past her shoulders. Her skin is quite pale and lacks any form of a tan. Her eyes are an icy blue. She often just wears a graphic tee and torn up jean shorts along with a pair of trainers.

Personality: Pandora is very to herself and doesn't usually enjoy the company of others at all. She's very good at setting up plans and is quite clever and cunning. She definitely isn't one to trust someone right away, let alone become friends. She never shows her emotions whatsoever and keeps them hidden away in her own mind. If you can get past all of this and really make an impression on her, she can make a great friend.

Other: Has never been seen with a smile on her face, but Eli will change this.
Fixed

Name: Maya Kokorev

Appearance: Maya's blonde hair is a strange style, one that she lovingly describes as 'too long to be a bob, but too short to be anything else!' Her eyes are brown, but she occasionally likes to mess with people by wearing coloured contacts. She's small for her age, and doesn't make any effort to boost her height by wearing high heels. How pointless! She's never been much of a girly girl, wearing lipgloss as an absolute maximum makeup wise and sticking to t-shirts, jeans and trainers.

Personality: Maya is a chatterbox. Maya is a complete chatterbox. It's possible that she doesn't even need to breathe, taking into account the amount of words she can say in a few seconds. As a result, she can be very, very annoying. She has a habit of taking a liking to one person and following them around like a lost puppy, trying to get their attention and make friends. Maya is also very sensitive, and can get very upset. Easily.

Other: nope.

Maya had been in the house for about half an hour now, all by herself and extremely bored. She had tried to investigate the bedrooms to claim the best one, but only to find them all locked somehow and was resorting to playing with a can of Cola she had found.

Eli walked up to Maya. "Do you know why they're all locked?" he asked, before realizing he had been rude. "Sorry, I'm Eli."

"Hey! I'm Maya! And no, I don't have a clue whatsoever about why they're locked!" Maya quickly smiled at Eli before getting up. "The kitchen isn't locked though! That's why I have that can of Pepsi. I think I saw some alcohol in there too, but I'm not sure... Hey, maybe they're giving us a party for our first day in here!"

Eli nodded. "Hm, Maya, cute name." He said, giving her a smile. He grabbed a Coke from the fridge and opened it.

Pandora entered the apartment and looked around with a blank face. She wasn't sure what to do, so she just stood there silently.

Maya gave Eli another grin before noticing Pandora. Waving, she called out "Hey there! Wow, you look depressed. Are you okay? Hey, have fun! This is gonna be awesome!"

Pandora turned to look over at Maya with a tilt of her head. "I'm not depressed..."

Name: Peter Krampen

Appearance: Peter has messy brown hair that he purposely styles into a borderline bedhead-head fashion. He has green eyes and light freckles on his cheeks. He has fair skin that tans very easily, but he doesn't go outside much. He is tall, about 5'9" with a slight athletic build. He wears jeans and a hoodie almost all of the time since he chooses comfort over style.

Personality: Peter is a very outgoing boy who adores communicating with others, a polar opposite of Olivia. He tries to fix others problems, which often gets him in unnecessary trouble, but he gets a huge sense of pride when he sees someone happy again. Peter has a way of getting people to like him quickly, and for all of the right reasons. He has a very charming person and is a true gentleman at heart. He is fiercely loyal and protective of his friends, family, and/or lover. He forgives and forgets and sometimes gives one too many second and third chances, which often leads to a backstabbing on his behalf.

Other: Peter has a prosthetic left hand after it was damaged in an accident. He plays piano (not as well as he did before the accident), but he practices as often as he can.

"So what's your name?" Eli repeated, frowning. He finished his Coke and threw it in the garbage.

Name: Mid

Appearance: He has a black T-shirt with a white long sleeved shirt underneath. He has an emo flap of black hair that covers his right eye and wears baggy jeans, even though emos wear skinny jeans. He also has two chains looped coming out of both sides of his jeans. Though he has pale skin, he is not a vampire.

Personality: He likes to talk about how depressing his life is and all that because of how unsymmetrical the world is, even though he has an emo flap. He will kill you if you're not symmetrical. His OCD is so severe that he'll bleed his guts out when you make himslef unsymmetrical. Other than that, he's a pretty good guy.

Other: None

Mid was just standing in the apartment, making things symmetrical.

Pandora looked over at Eli. "Oh, my name is Pandora," she told him in a monotone voice.

"I'm going to call you Panda!" Eli declared, before frowning. He wanted to unpack.

Peter walked into the apartment with a backpack on his back. He turned and saw that most everyone was already getting acquainted. He fidgeted with his prosthetic hand, something he only did when he was nervous. Peter saw Mid standing off by himself, so he approached the younger boy. "Hey! I'm Peter!"

Pandora nodded. "Uh... Alright then," she muttered, looking down at her feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back