The baby boy's 49 years old!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
My friend's tamagotchi and her sister's baby boys are 30 and 49 years old! help!

49 and 30?!?!?! thats ridiculous. have you:

A:Been debugging?

B:paused it a lot?

Is this the first time this has happened? if so, GET A REFUND AND A NEW TAMA.

P.S. i cant c ur avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was my friend's tamagotchi and she said she did nothing to it.

hey! if you don't believe me then ahove off. Your supposed to be NICE on this site and it IS true. :rolleyes: :eek: ;) :D :angry: :angry:

Why do you think SHE is lying or her FRIEND is lieng. I mean.. Look, she wants HELP not insults..

I think your friend paused it ALOT or its broken some how. Tell your friend to get the receipt, and return it for a new one :puroperatchi: If she doesnt have the receipt or its too late....then it may be a disfuntional tama. Tell her too reset the tama, see if that works.

but they're connections. i saw it with my own eyes so she is not lying and now one of my other friend's is like that too.

So it says Tamagotchi conneCTion at the top of your tama. :L Then t must be a glitch.
PS: Shouldn't this be in What Happeend To My TAmagotxhi?!
i thought that after i posted it but i can't move it.

Wait a secky. :( Have you two been putting them to bed and waking them up a lot. They age like that when they are ConneXions.
but babys only sleep 4 5 mins and we dont kno when they r going to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back