The Back-to-School Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marierock13

Reaction score
On Sunday March 22nd, at 1:00pm, I am hosting a back-to-school hatch, where everyone can hatch one or more tamagotchi in preparation for school on the following Monday.

All versions and types of tamagotchi are allowed, from ancestors to music stars (trying to keep an open mind).

Please only sign up for this hatch if you are serious, and are willing to post updates as to the progress and growth of your tamagotchi. :D After the time of the hatch has passed, would only those who participated in the actual hatching please reply to this thread?

Thanks, and come on out! :D

can i join like a day after on the 23rd in march im getting a tamagotchi + color so i can't join until its the 23rd

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends if i join if my friend does not LIE about going to japan im in but if he lies ill just say i won't be joining

sorry i can not join the hatch my friend will bring it tommarow but I do not have time since he's getting me the black dsi and a fully game attached r4 for ds so sorry I do not have time

where do we post the stuff about our tama im kinda new at this so ill start

yesterday i hatched my tama its a boy and his name is uh well i cant tell u so ill call him jake

jake is really cute but his stage of being a baby was super annoying

during the nightime he almost died

and when i woke up this morning he was like that too

but now he is happy and not hungry hes perfect :lol:

Thank you all for your replies, and thank you to everyone who participated in this hatch.

I personally hatched my new Osuchi Mesuchi pair, Zoe and Heath. They are currently in thier todler stage, and I can't wait for them to evolve! I am looking after them as best I can, though Heath's happy hearts did empty fully once during the baby stage.

im really sad because jake died i have no idea why but ill talk about my music star he is my favorite tama :furawatchi: rite now he is about 6 yrs old but he is leaving tonight with his wife im exited but sad i hope that the little baby that he and his wife had will be way cuter than ugly stevy (no offense stevy but i dont really like u as a tarakotchi) but i still love you dont worry!

could we do a Spring Break Hatching if I host it? :huh: , my spring break just started to day and im getting my tama married tomorrow :eek: :D :) (v6). So yeah, ill try to start one, your hatching could from March 28th-April 4th. Thanks to anybody who wants to join se yall :D ;)

PS, if anybody wants to know the best way to get Makiko :D , just send me a message (through tamatalk) or at my email [email protected]

BYE! I hope you join my hatching!!!!! :D :) :blink:

there is a problem with hosting it in this hatch because the hatch already started and everybody who joined will have to do it again so i think the anser isno but if the host says yes i don't know if it is allowed

anybody can join, and sorry that the hatch already started,but there is still time to join :(

Um, Tamaluvz25, I'm sorry, but it is against the rules to host your hatch in my pre-established topic thread. My appologies, but please post your own thread.

I would like to ask the moderators to close this thread, because, as topic starter, I feel that it has gone far off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree even if im not in it anyway it has started a LONG time ago and almost no one toldabout there tama soo mods please close this topic

Sorry you all feel that way, but Im pretty sure I started another thread, try clicking "group hatchings" instead of the actual post somebody left a comment on. I know the hatch started a while ago, I was just informing sombody. I will be very happy if the moderators close the topic, as you said, Im afraid its gone a little too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back