The bad perfect care Charecter?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
This is what happened, i took horrible care of V6. First it was tamatchi, then Ringotchi, And then after nearly letting it die like five times, it turns into Chantotchi and i wanted Kunoitchi, so what happened? Did i fail at failing my tamagotchi? Why did she turn into a Chantotchi? Is nearly killing them a good thing? I need to know so i can get Kunoitchi next even Gen.

Hmm...I now have a theory that Stress doesn't count. Only hearts and skill points count. Did you have a lot of Music Skill Points? That might've been why.

Sometimes, V6 characters can be random. It was probably just that. You can probably get Kunoitchi on the next generation by:

:gozarutchi: Keeping the Music Skill Points low.

:gozarutchi: Keeping the Hearts low.

:gozarutchi: Keeping the Stress high.

I hope I've helped!

>Retired Tamaholic<

hey kuchitama001 here and y'know the perfect and terrible charactes theoeyy is proven 85% correct and 15% of the time it is random soz but the 15% didn't pull through for you but it almost will next time {-:

hey kuchitama001 here and y'know the perfect and terrible charactes theoeyy is proven 85% correct and 15% of the time it is random soz but the 15% didn't pull through for you but it almost will next time {-:
No the chip must have some way of working out evolution so It can't be random. I think stress and skill points decide your care level and your generation number (odd or even) decides the character of that care level.

But it says you joined yesterday...maybe your profile has glitched.

And I don't understand what that means or what that its.

And I joined in June 2010 actually! :) Not been here that long but Ive been here quite a while.

No the chip must have some way of working out evolution so It can't be random. I think stress and skill points decide your care level and your generation number (odd or even) decides the character of that care level.
I have recently discovered that Stress does not count, as my Teenager Chamametchi hit Stress 5o 3 times and was usually on Stress 40 or so, and she evolved into Mimitchi (Perfect Care!). Skill points definitely count (to get Perfect Care, you need at least 200, preferably 300 on one category by the time it is a teenager. Over 100 on every category by the time it a Child. Around 500 in every category by the time it is an Adult).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help :) i think it might only be the skill level, because her hearts were down to nothing most of the time but her skill was pretty high(most of it she inherited from her mother). but she had a daughter and left home, so now I will try to get a kunoitchi again

I had this same "perfect care problem".

Let your v6 be without you about 4/5 hours without pausing or sleeping.

Ignore Tamagotchi's beeping or put the sounds off.

Do this "forgotting" in everyday and you should get bad character.

I think Music Star's growing is based on care misses :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back