The Ball Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Can Has Tamagotchi?

Reaction score
Today I was playing with my tama and I deleted 3 foods. Then I looked to make sure they were gone but there were balls. LOTS of them. So I deleted about 3-5 of the balls. I had about... well... #0- Ball. I went in my food and I saw Scone, Sushi, Bread, Cereal, BALL, wrapped ball, more balls, a skirt, an upside down UFO and the nimbers went up to 19 intil something like 1< came up. In place of numbers symbols. I say half of poops, toothache icons, and halves of Japanese symbols. I'll post a video. THEN, you know the way the numbers look when they count your points/generations? It went up to #19 (the 9 in the point/gen writing) and froze for a few seconds then there was make-up in the ocean! By the way, the victim of the glitch was my V4, a :rolleyes: with a girl baby. Why I put this in "Whats on your mind" is that I want to ask: Have you ever gotten the Ball glitch before? Do you have it right now? How did you get it? What kinds of random things can YOU eat? and all the other ball glitch questions/answers I didnt mention. :)

It happened once on a V3 I used to have, there were balls in my food list and when I ate them they appeared as these rice bowl things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back