The Ball Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Can Has Tamagotchi?

Reaction score
I've seen a LOT of posts regarding the Ball Glitch so I decided to make this guide from my own Ball Glitch experience.

What's the Ball Glitch?

The Ball Glitch is a glitch where your Tamagotchi has a large amount of balls in it's food/snacks/items. The balls are edible/useable but usually wherever the Ball Glitch occurs you cannot store anymore of that item (ex. food) anymore.

How does it occur?

There are 2 ways the Ball Glitch can occur. One way is to buy alot of food/items and delete them and the other way is to buy alot of food and eat it all. I only deleted 3 foods and balls started appearing.

What are the side effects?

When you get the Ball Glitch, more glitches can occur along with it. Like your Username changing into Japanese/glitched characters (a simple download/reset fixes that problem), you cant purchase any items where the glitch occurs, sometimes scrolling through the items can freeze the Tama/make the screen go blank, the balls "spread" to another place in the Tama (for example, you had balls only in your snakcs and they are also in your food a few days later) and other common glitches are more likely to happen.

Does it break your Tama?

Sometimes your screen can go blank or freeze but I've also heard of Tamas breaking because of it. Your Tama CAN break but you will mostly see frozen screens.

Does the V5 get the Ball Glitch?

No, the V5 does not get the Ball Glitch.

Is the Ball Glitch "contagious"?

You cannot spread the Ball Glitch by connecting. I have connected my Ball Glitched V4 to my Non-Ball Glitched V4.5 and the 4.5 does not have any balls except for the one I bought from the shop.

Does the Tama work properly in general with the ball glitch?

Yes and no. Of course you can eat balls and get a various amount of glitches your Tama is fully playable.

If a guide needs to move/close this feel free to do that.

If any more info is needed please reply with a question.

Please do not use this work as your own.

-ICHT

Wow , How informative. You really did a good job.

I've never experience the Ball glitch ... Yet O.0

- Coke™

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. That is very helpful! Although I haven't gotten the ball glitch yet, now I'll know about it.

But... what's wrong with your Tamagotchi? This forum is for tama questions, and I think this should be in the Tips and Tricks section.

What's the Ball Glitch?

The Ball Glitch is a glitch where your Tamagotchi has a large amount of balls in it's food/snacks/items. The balls are edible/useable but usually wherever the Ball Glitch occurs you cannot store anymore of that item (ex. food) anymore.
Balls arent the only items that appear.other items and glitch blocks also appear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back