The band manager did not come!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchi529

Reaction score
My tamagotchi Music star is 6 years old and the band manager/matchmaker will not come!!!! Why??? I thought he would come when the tama was 5. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.

Try setting the time to 12:29pm and see if he comes.

Nazotchi came, but not guitaritchi.... And also, I should have probably mentioned this, but he came yesterday, but that was only once and he will not come again.

I wish I knew why this happens. I had the same problem with my Music Star, the matchmaker NEVER came and my tama ended up growing old and dying...something that hasn't happened since owning one of the oringinal Tama's since I kept continuing due to the mating process in these new ones.

I always have my Tama's sound on and out where I can hear it beeping, when I have to go out I either leave it at home on pause or keep round the clock attention to it if I take it with me. So I couldn't have missed him.

I posted the same question you have many months ago, "where is the matchmaker?"

Someone mentioned it might be one of the glitches in the Music Star, I'm hoping that isn't the case.

This is why even now I'm worried since I restarted my Music Star to try again. If the same thing happens again I'm going to be forced to raise my Music Star and my V5 so that it has a mate.

I hope the matchmaker comes for your Tama. If it doesn't you might have to resort to what I'm planning.

well it really depends if you get a debut or not i played games till i got all 999 on the music thingy and then i got ooo frm all the judges then i got a debut THEN i got the band manager if you dont get a debut yu dont get a manager.

It happened to me as well. The matchmaker didn't come even though i had pro debut. Even when i tried the 12.29 and the 4.29 thing, it didn't come. It came only when my tama became an oldie. I don't know why either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back