The Beatles!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babe_In_Black

Reaction score
The Beatles are my top favorite band! I love them! Ringo Starr the best. My favorite songs by them are "Hello Good Bye", "Honey Don't", "Babys in Black" and "I am The Walrus" and some others too. Do you like them or not? Please Comment or Vote. :D

Yes, I love the Beatles! :mametchi:

I like 'Hello, Goodbye' the most.

We own some of their CD's, and it's just so cool to listen to- Gotta love 'em! :eek:

I love The bealtes I have there red vinyl record.My fave song Is....Hey Jude and Lucy In the sky with diamonds and Strawberry felids forever

No offence but the beatles are kind of old....I've heard a bit of one song and there is better songs now but of course if there wasn't bands like the beatles, bon jovi and pinkfloyd then we wouldn't have the rocking music we have today so ROCK ON BEATLES!!! XD

Yes.. the Beatles are an "old" band but I usually decide if I like a song or a band based on whether their music appeals to me - not whether they are old or not!

My favorite Beatles song is "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" (although I have to admit that there's something about "Yellow Submarine".... it just makes me giggle).

'Yellow Submarine' brings back Memories of Grade 1 for me- My dad put it on, and I immeditaely started to laugh. 'We all live in a yellow submarine!'

XP, I have every song ever released by The Beatles, I know the lyrics to a lot of them, and they rock. John Lennon is just a huge inspiration, that's why I did my English speech on him this year, I loved it. The world would be so different if he were alive today. I like the songs "Hello, Goodbye", "She Said, She Said", "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away", "A Hard Days Night", "All My Loving", "Blackbird", "Day Tripper", "Don't Let Me Down", "I'm Down", "Eight Days A Week", "Eleanor Rigby", "Girl", "Love Me Do", "Michelle", "Norwegian Wood", "Paperback Writer", "Ticket To Ride", "Twist And Shout", "We Can Work It Out". XDXDXD And that's not even HALF of 'em.

Latest posts

Back