The BEST Tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tamagotchis Changed Today!!!!!

They are now Onputchi (Music Note)

And Mumutchi (gross memetchi thing)

I really like that music note, and I was getting smart points. Not Cheerful points. Whatever... LOL.

My Tamagotchis bonding is at 70% which is pretty good. YAY

My Tama family is pretty great right now. I am hoping maybe to get a space family. I do really hoe so. That Sunnytchi and that teen are just so wonderful!

Sorry I havent been detailed enough on my log lately. I'll try to get more detailed with my awesome Toga family! : )

Also My Brother makes these cute little tamagotchi characters. (And Sometimes Me) And Many of them look exactly! Like the characters. We have maybe 50 tamagotchi claymations around the house. LOL

PS. Claymations are little creatures made out of Clay. LOL LOL LOL

Hooray! My bonding just got up to 80%!

They both go up close. now. They are a cute but quite odd couple. But I really like them both.

PLease PM me if you want to ask questions, or if you want to see pictures of the Tamagotchi Claymations. Just ask!

My Tamas Just woke up a little while ago. And before the could get on with their day... They had to go poop. So I put them on their Potty.

WOW over 250 views. Thats alot! Please come more often to my log

What i want to know is if I am going to get the Space family. I really do wanna know!

MAIL!!!!!!!

from gymnasticschick...

I read UR tama log...It was awesome!  B)
Thank you for liking my log!!!

OH NO! My tamas just pooed! Better clean it up... LOL

Ok... I just got my bonding up to 90%! Almost 100, now... time to wait, for something... I'll play a game with them.

Hey neat! My Tamas bonding will be up at 100% very very soon!.........here it is!!!!! They will play with cards. Great! I have 100%

Now, If you viewers want to see my brothers Tamgotchi Claymations, just PM me, Its as simple as that! They will be really funny!! He made the Meme family from the v5. Its really funny!!!!! I want to please you people out there.

Ok, this is a very special moment for me because... [SIZE=14pt]This is my 100th post![/SIZE]

I cant believe it! A very wonderful moment!

Thank You tamatalk for making this possible for me!

My Tama just pooed!

MY tamagotchis Married!

So I gave up my Onputchi and my Mumutchi married.

My Mumutchi married a Violetchi so Mumutchi had to say good bye to his sister, Niki.

So then Bimbo and his new wife, Harriet... Got married and Bimbo turned into Papamemetchi and Harriet turned into Mamametchi. So then I got 3 eggs. And they hatched into 2 mimifuwatchis and a Omutchi.

The Oldest Son, is called Jonny

The Daughter is named Qwerty

The Baby of the family is called, Orlando

The new generation is Togas have gone through their nap and they have... Thier Changing!!!! THEY REALLY ARE JUST NOW!!!!

Jonny turned into Mousetchi

Qwerty is now Sakuramotchi

Orlando changed into Ahirukutchi!

I admit they are not the best batch of toddlers i have had... but I like them.

Also my Brothers married a short time before mine. He almost got a Pure Kuchi family... but his bonding wasnt 100%... awww poor him.

I cant wait until I get to do all this fun stuff with my 4th gen. of the Togas!!!

So lets go to Tama town!

So here we go! Lets go to the North American Pavilion! So I went to put together the sliding puzzle. i ACTUALLY did it after the first 2 times! But I only got 30 gp, Aww. I t still was a challenge though. :p

My Tamagotchis Changed!!!!

Jonny turned into Mamekatchi

Qwerty turned into Chamametchi

Orlando turned into Korokotchi!

Also.. I got mail!!!!

From ♥♥Sharpay #1 fan♥♥,

I liked reading your log! It was AWESOME!
And she put some other stuff about what Madi! Did.. GRR!
Thanx for liking my Log!

MORE MAIL!!!!

hey, your tama log is amazing, i started a log a few days ago, it's rubbish! mellow.gif i wish it was as good as yours!
speak to you soon,

andro crazy! 
Also I just got my training up just now! its now 20 percent and i have been getting Smart points to get Mametchi and Chantochi. I just helped Andro Crazy get Mumutchi, I hope I helped,

And this is for that Andro Crazy and everyone else!... You can ask me more questions anytime!!! I just love getting mail!!! PLEASE pm me on questions and if you want to see those claymations of Tamagotchis... (and when you do, say which characters you want to see! I am VERY sure we'll have what your looking for! )

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, cause I had to go to my brothers gig for the weekend.

Well I didn't take so good care to the Togas (awww) so they changed into:

I switched the names of my 2 boy tamas)

Hatugatchi (Orlando)

Lovezukintchi (Qwerty)

Uhyotchi (Jonny)

Also i got bonding t0 30%

So when I checked on my tamas a realized that I could get Kuromametchi! So then I looked in my snack list and there it was!!! The sesame snack!!! So I ate it....

And then the screen went crazy!! And then I got the wonderful KuroMametchi!!! I really am glad i took bad care of tamas now, Because i got the awesome KuroMametchi!!! So then i did that... I sent them on a vacation till I was going home

So I am home now and so bonding is now at 50% (pretty low at adult, LOL) And now I am really aiming to get a space character. From Now on I am going to take good care of my tamas!

(And if you want to see the clay tamagtochis, just ask!!) :D

I am able to to the Dating show now!! But I dont feel like letting them marry just yet...

Also I got Bonding up to 80% (finally!) Now they all come close to the screen. Lovezukintchi is actually cuter than i thought! And While my Uhyotchi looks alot like a ghost, While Kuromametchi is what I suspected him to be.

I really want the space characters!!

SO I did the dating show 2 times, and and the last time... I saw Planetchi bring up a Sunnytchi!!!! SO I did Accept and...

Orlando said bye to its parents, and his lovely siblings, and then He and his new wife, Saturn ... got married. AWWW!.

So then they both changed, My Kuromametchi into Papakurotchi. And The new Wife turned into Planetchi, 2 very unique characters! So then Megan and Orlando left the screen and there was yet, only 1 egg on the screen. How lonely!

So I waited a while and then it hatched into a beautiful girl, Iwotchi. Which I will call SUNNY!!

So then I took care of its first needs and then I immediately came here! LOL!

I will really look forward to get all these space characters. And I am really looking forward for Sunny to turn into Sunnytchi! I just love those aborable Space characters!!!

Also if lots of my posts i said "I really want the space characters!" And what do you know... I GOT THEM!!!!

Hooray!!! Its s toddler!!

My cute Iwotchi turned into the lovable Hoshitchi (looks like a shooting star)

And I got the bonding to 20% so that toddler comes up close, and it is just wonderful!

BUt the only sad thing is that... Its a only child!!! So there is only 1 little tama on the screen! But still, its parents are...... Oh look! Training! The question mark! lets play with blocks, Sunny made a wonderful castle!

Come back soon!

Well what ya know, Its a teen The Moon! Its nice. And when it comes up close it does look fairly different then just walking around. So thats all. And bondings at 80%

Latest posts

Back