THE BEST WAY EVER TO HIDE YOUR TAM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I never, and never will go to school.

I'm home-educated!!!

Which means full time for looking after Tamagotchis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of good ideas but I ahve treid the hide it-under-your-shirt-hanging-on-a-tama-leash and i just can't stand the bulkiness of only 2 tamas. Much less 5 or 6! But all the ideas I saw in tamagirl303's post I found some good ideas. But the notebook idea? Why waste 2 or $3 worth the notebook paper just 2 hide a coulple of tamas?? I keep mine in my pocket all the time and NEVER get caught. If I was ever caught I would have to go to In-School Suspension (ISS) and give my tama(s) to the principal and pick them up at the end of the day. As for people who are allowed to have tamas at school I envy you. They count it as a distraction at my school. But one time I was borrowing a V4.5 to learn about them before i got mine and something made it starting haveing one long beep that lasted until I decided to just turn it in to the principal. It happened during Band. I picke it up at the end of the day and it was dead. My director (Mr. G) doesn't mind us having tamagotchis as long as the aren't out and the sound is turned off. But we can have them out in the afternoon while we are waiting for our buses in the band room and get on Tamatown.

tamaluver4088.

nice idea but i would just say its a watch and put it on a chain so if the teacher comes turn it to the clock by pressing b :(

:p Ialways have mine in my purse. I check on it every period or so behind a jacket, book, or bag that's on my desk. I've never been caught. It also doesn't hurt that I usually sit in the back and my teachers aren't really observant!! B) :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to hide one of my Tamagotchies in my desk. My v3 one. No one looks inside my desk. The only people in my school that hates tamagotchies are the workers at lunch and recess. Our bus driver dosen't mind. You can even bring your DS on the bus! But my parents don't let me bring my DS... I've seen someone's tamagotchies only once taken away at our school...So..yeah...Plus, no one brings a tamagotchi in our school anymore. I used to have a buddy for my tamagotchi v3, but she's in middle school now... yes, I have a friend that's three years ahead of me! i also just hide stuff in my jacket pocket. Once I hid a whole, big rock there, and no one minded. :kusatchi:

Pretty good idea xP I like all of your ideas, I just secretely check on mine under the desk and surprisingly I've never been caught. If I do get caught however, I plan on telling the teacher that it's a calculator or a watch. Something like that.

umm..... if the teacher ever caught meh I would just put it on the clock thingy and tell the teacher I was checking the time and if they took it anyway I just stole it out of their desk when they left the room. =]

umm..... if the teacher ever caught meh I would just put it on the clock thingy and tell the teacher I was checking the time and if they took it anyway I just stole it out of their desk when they left the room. =]
well first of all, what if the teacher knew what a tama was and caught you lying?! 0_o Second of all, what if the teacher noticed u took it from her desk!!? 0_o :D ;) :) :p

I thought of that but I thought you could use a drill.

What a waste of paper.

good ideas! i usually bring my tama to school and this is wad i do. i've got a small toy with a big hole (its meant for putting handphones). i put my tama in it and no one notices it! :)

well.....i just have my tama in my pocket (im also in high school--only my bffs no i have a tama!) and at breaks or between classes i duck into the toilets do some quick fixes then run out and head to class. my tam gets a bit fat sometimes but i can generally work it off during the weekend or in the afternoons. My tam survives just fine! also, i dont check mail (on v4) during school. and its a bit easier with only one tam. my pockets sometimes look bulky but thats cause of my keys, bus money etc. so when i say to someone thats whats in there...its true...i just left out the tama bit! lol.

I think tamas, gameboys, ds, etc. should not be brought, since my cousin lost het tama because someone stole it.It is even part of the school rules because they say "It might get lost." or "Somebody might get it from you." but some of my friends brought tamas to school and the teacher did not see it.

I think tamas, gameboys, ds, etc. should not be brought, since my cousin lost het tama because someone stole it.It is even part of the school rules because they say "It might get lost." or "Somebody might get it from you." but some of my friends brought tamas to school and the teacher did not see it.
Why??? At all the school's I've went to, You can bring gameboys and ds's etc. You just cant bring tamas. :(

Latest posts

Back